Sequels Blackie Drago or Adrian Toomes?

"Iron Man"

Sidekick
Reaction score
I would love for the Vulture to appear in a Spider-Man movie somtime in the future, but which identity? Sandman (in S-M3) is using Flint Marko (whilst his real name is Willism Baker) but which man should be the live-action Vulture? I think personally both should be involved in the movie, but Blackie should be the Vulture. Adrian can have a backstory where he "was" the Vulture, but now Drago is.:up:

I read Ultimate Spiderman but I've never heard the name Blackie Drago mentioned in it.

TheFlyinRussian said:
I read Ultimate Spiderman but I've never heard the name Blackie Drago mentioned in it.
Blackie Drago was an imposter who took on the Vulture identity in USM # 90 I believe.

vulture is hella gay hes just a side villain

Vulture will probaly be the 4th villian in Spiderman 3. He will take over Oscorp, making Harry's life hell.

Oh yeah Drago was that foreigner hired to fight in the Vulture suit.If he's going to be in a sequel I wouldn't want them to go down that road.:down:

Toomes, no competition. If your gonna do the Vulture (Which I'm desperately hoping to see happen in a movie someday! :o), do him right.

TheFlyinRussian said:
Oh yeah Drago was that foreigner hired to fight in the Vulture suit.If he's going to be in a sequel I wouldn't want them to go down that road.:down:

no, drago was adrian toomes cellmate. adiran was injured in an accident in the prison he was at, and he told his cellmate, blackie drago, where he stashed his last pair of wings left so he could continue the legacy. then blackie revealed that he had planed that accident so that the vulture would spill the beans like adrian did and soon toomes would die. so blackie escaped, got the wings, and went on a crime spree. eventually adrian got better, go out of prison, and whooped blackie back to prison.
Adrian is the only way to go for the movies. Blackie is probably never gonna show his face in the movies anyway.

Ludachris333 said:
no, drago was adrian toomes cellmate. adiran was injured in an accident in the prison he was at, and he told his cellmate, blackie drago, where he stashed his last pair of wings left so he could continue the legacy. then blackie revealed that he had planed that accident so that the vulture would spill the beans like adrian did and soon toomes would die. so blackie escaped, got the wings, and went on a crime spree. eventually adrian got better, go out of prison, and whooped blackie back to prison.
Adrian is the only way to go for the movies. Blackie is probably never gonna show his face in the movies anyway.
This is the Blackie's story in the regular marvel universe.The one I was talking about was his story in the ultimate universe,though I still might be a little off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"