BLACKPINK

Discussion in 'Books and Music' started by Raiden, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Raiden

Raiden Wakanda Forever

As a fan of alternative and modern rock, I wasn't really interested in pop music in general, so when my brother insisted that I give Blackpink (a 4 member female Kpop group from South Korea), I wasn't too keen on it but I gave them a listen. Well, I think I'm officially a fan now (otherwise known as a Blink, the fandom for Blackpink), and their performance at Coachella Day 1 (the first for a Kpop group) was excellent and they became the talk of the town. Their new song Kill This Love also broke the fastest to 100 million mark on YouTube (which I think might have been beaten by another Kpop group called BTS recently), and all signs pointed to the fact that Blackpink is now gaining worldwide popularity.

Blackpink will be having their US & European tour in the next 2 months, and they'll be back to Coachella for their second performance soon. For people who has never listened to Kpop before, I'd suggest giving Blackpink a try; you might find yourself becoming a fan like I did unexpectedly.

2. terry78

terry78 We'll be right back

BTS was on SNL last night which probably says how far these groups have actually come as far as crossover.

Hellion and Raiden like this.
  3. x-er

x-er Registered

I miss these gals:

4. Hellion

Hellion Oppa Is Here

I'm more a fan of the boyband KPOP groups... minus BTS, even though they're huge right now.