Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah ep56 was poop, by the time the half way point arrived NOTHING had happened:mad:

theres talk that the anime might end after soul society.. i hope its not gonna cause its gaining massive popularity and its the best anime out there

wikipedia i dont think is a reiable source, but you know great animes tend to end early
look at FMA

It WAS going to end after two seasons but they have decided to make one more.

Ps I think you need to broaden your tastes a bit oif you think Bleach is the best anime in existance:confused:

Guyverjay said:
It WAS going to end after two seasons but they have decided to make one more.

Ps I think you need to broaden your tastes a bit oif you think Bleach is the best anime in existance:confused:

here here!

That Title belongs to Gantz
:o

Guyverjay said:
LOL:D

Do you watch Monster?

No. I know, I know. I should. And I will. I just started watching the new Guyver because I just found subs. All I ever found before were RAW's.

Are there any other sub groups for One Piece? Kaizoku Fansubs are taking longer and longer to put out episodes, and I desperately want to see the
Usopp and Luffy fight.

Guyverjay said:
You found some subs for the later eps?? Mind sharing:(

http://www.gerusama.com/torrents.php

Surey that fight won't last 2 seconds?

The subs for the new Guyver on torrentspy are only up to episode three. From what I read, he actually held his own extremely well, which is why I want to see the fight. Have you watched any of the Geru Sama subs?

Nah the only new series I've been watching is Bleach and Monster. Though I may start on FMA and GITS SAC some time soon

I've been watching Monster. (The title is monster, how could I not take a peek.) But sadly it's taken me ages just to get to episode 4. With such a low seeder rate on the Anime-Keep list, other things took priority.

Seems interesting though.

And didn't know there were subs out for Guyver. Do now.:up:

Dark Carnage said:
I've been watching Monster. (The title is monster, how could I not take a peek.) But sadly it's taken me ages just to get to episode 4. With such a low seeder rate on the Anime-Keep list, other things took priority.

Seems interesting though.

And didn't know there were subs out for Guyver. Do now.:up:

I got the entire season 1 of monster from Boxtorrents. Always good speed on their tracker

I'm such a newb. I'm only up to episode 9, at the moment.

That reminds me I have to download the latest ep:eek:

i saw it and all i have to say NEXT EPISODE BETTER BE ICHIGO's bankai or ima flip

its gonna be hottt

after 2 weeks of downloading and watching .... i'm only on episode 18 :o

the one thing that separates this anime from so many is how the characters don't wear the same clothes, other than the school uniforms, in every episode . name another anime that does that . :confused:

Poeman said:
theres talk that the anime might end after soul society.. i hope its not gonna cause its gaining massive popularity and its the best anime out there

That's pretty stupid how the anime pretty faithfully presents the manga storyline and the story is far from over after Soul Society.

wikipedia i dont think is a reiable source, but you know great animes tend to end early look at FMA

FMA is different as about halfway through they had to totally diverge from the manga which is still yet to finish. FMA still got 51 episodes and a movie, more than the typical anime series.

Sooooooo...

Your thoughts on
Ichigo's Ban Kai

that **** was classic... one of the best anime episodes ever

Dark Carnage said:
Sooooooo...

Your thoughts on
Ichigo's Ban Kai

Kind of disappointed with it actually, unless it does something else:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread