BND in NYC! Signing on 1/9/08! Live Talk Show on 1/15/08!

He posts on SHH off and on so he does probably read up on stuff, and does try to answer direct questions after he pops up in a topic. He's a fanboy at heart, and while I'm sure many writers are, for Slott that seems to really come off, but not in a bad way. I mean, get me going and I can ramble comic trivia for hours. :p

Slott's got loads of enthusiasm for comics. That comes through clear as day whenever you read interviews with him.

I wonder how much different guys like Slott's views on these books are. I mean, they know first hand the hard work that goes into them. I wonder if that affects their overall opinion of the finished product.

Yeah, I read that earlier today. Not much news, other then the obligatory, "We'll get to the unmarriage when we get to it."

I'm glad the BND writers all voted not to bring Gwen back. That would be the ultimate instance of adding insult to injury.

I'm surprised they didn't. I mean, who put there foot down on that one, and let everything else slide?

Well, Gwen died back when most of them were growing up on Spider-Man, I bet. They were at that tender age where they weren't too jaded and bitter to accept changes like the marriage, so they liked the death of Gwen because of how shocking and real it made Spider-Man's world.

Real people get married and either stay that way or get divorced. They don't make pacts with demons.

I'm just speculating on the logic from the outside in, dude. I don't know how the **** anyone thought any of OMD was appropriate.

Oh, I listened to Quesada on Stern. It was a lot less awkward then I thought it was going to be. Quesada's such a good on-the-spot speaker. Bastard. :cmad:

Who Quesada? Probably. They seemed to understand how him being a dorl is a good thing, though.

I'm glad the BND writers all voted not to bring Gwen back. That would be the ultimate instance of adding insult to injury.

Gwen was one of the first questions asked at the signing, and he basically told us about that story yesterday. It's a funnier story in person. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"