Iron Man 3 Bonus Material on the IM3 DVD&BR

R_Hythlodeus

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
The DVD for IM3 will come out in only a few months. What kind of bonus stuff do you want to see? will we get another MCU short film? a lenghthy behind the scenes documentary?

I would LOVE a digital Armor wall of ALL the armor designs

Mainly, the deleted scenes that apparently would've pushed the film to 3 hours. I could easily see a One-Shot that actually ties in to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. being released with the DVD/BRay, too.

Pretty much a One Shot that's not pointless, lots of behind the scenes, character histories, concept art, deleted scenes, and etc.

More stuff then what we got with The Avengers release at least.

A really great Iron Man trilogy doco. And I mean one of those awesome feature length documentaries where everyone speaks candidly about the films. But perhaps something like that would be more likely on a special edition or a trilogy box set.

And of course the 1hr+ of deleted scenes.

We probably all agree that the original cut at three hours would've been way too long. Still, I have a feeling Marvel may have cut some logic and smarts out of this film just like they did with Incredible Hulk. Anyone that saw the deleted scenes of that movie knows that if they would have left in certain scenes it would have made it a smarter and better film. It probably cost that film some box office but here, with IM3 crossing the billion mark already it'll be hard to convince them they should have released a different cut.

I really like IM3 but I really liked Incredible Hulk until I saw what they cut. They took a 10/10 film and cut it to 8/10. I have a feeling Marvel did the same thing here.

I'm thinking the One-Shot will be the re-edited Dr. Wu footage called The Prologue that we've heard about.

I know this question is partially off topic, but it is related....generally when do we believe that the blu/dvd will be released?

Also, I'd like to see all of the above! :D

I know this question is partially off topic, but it is related....generally when do we believe that the blu/dvd will be released?

Also, I'd like to see all of the above! :D
the hobbit came out in december, the BR was released early april, so I guess 4 months is the time now...
which would mean the BR will be released about the time AoS starts on ABC

I preordered on Amazon, so I am guessing December, considering past experience.

I'd love to see a longer cut of the film, or deleted scenes if nothing else. What we got was good, but it was a quick 2 hours that moved at a brisk pace; I really got the idea that some contemplative, methodical bits were cut from the movie. I do wonder how they were initially planning on including some of Kingsley's cut lines from the trailer.

Seems like he got more personal from the vibe the trailer gave, taunting Tony and what-not. I think that if this were explored more in the film it could have potentially yielded more tension in the build-up, and resulted in more impact for the big revelation.

Given all the story boards they made for the suit battle, I'd hope that they had some footage or pre-vis of the shots that weren't used. Really sad that they left out so much action for the final battle.

And the end battle ended up being just so much white noise anyway.

Anything will be better than the poor excuse for extras we got for Iron Man 2.

I love seeing 'Making of's...'. Preferably one that lasts longer than 15 mins.

It would be nice if a special edition box had a glowing arc reactor that the discs were in.

I'd like to see...

'Inside the Actors Studio' with Trevor Slattery.

:woot:

Steelbook!

72909_front.jpg

If those are real, yaaaaaaaay, the digital copy doesn't only come with the 3D Bluray version like what The Avengers release did.

- A new Marvel One-shot
- teasers for the future Phase 2 movies
- And i would love to see an updated SHIELD Database that was from the Iron Man 2 blu-ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"