Books of Doom- Part 5 of 6

No. I don't really care about sales, I only care about the comic being good. And ON TIME.

TheSumOfGod said:
No. I don't really care about sales, I only care about the comic being good. And ON TIME.

Being good is of coarse the most important thing. On time would be nice too, but that seems to be a rarity these days. I only mention sales cuz, lets face it, iif they are good we have a chance of a sequal. Unfortunately, thats always very important to any company.

By the way, Marvel is soliciting a hard cover version for 19.95, due out in June or July if I recall.

When's book six coming out? also Are we going to find out who's interviewing the people?

I don't see how the identity of the interviewer could be some huge, mind-blowing surprise... :confused:

Well, who do you think it is? I have a couple of guesses but I don't have a solid clue to go on. The only press/news types I can think of in the Marvel Universe are Ben Urich, JJJ or Peter Parker. Who would be working on a Doom bio that would need to be filled in on the details? Maybe a SHIELD agent trying to work up a profile?? Or it could even be Doom himself working on his memoirs.

Iron Maiden said:
Well, who do you think it is? I have a couple of guesses but I don't have a solid clue to go on. The only press/news types I can think of in the Marvel Universe are Ben Urich, JJJ or Peter Parker. Who would be working on a Doom bio that would need to be filled in on the details? Maybe a SHIELD agent trying to work up a profile?? Or it could even be Doom himself working on his memoirs.

It's Clark Kent. :o

But seriously, I don't care who's the interviewer (probably Peter Parker), I just wanna read the last issue PERIOD! Get ON with it already! And they better not delay it until sometime in June either!

I can picture that... "And that is how you put me in a movie d@mit."

The Marvel site still says that Books of Doom issue 6 is coming out May 31st, but then again, it also says that Ultimate Wolverine versus Hulk issue 3 came out last week, even though it didn't. :rolleyes:

I never use Marvel's shipping dates.... they have been notoriously inaccurate over the years. You definitely know what ships by checking Diamond Comic Distributor's shipping lists. That's what the comic shops get.

Iron Maiden said:
I never use Marvel's shipping dates.... they have been notoriously inaccurate over the years. You definitely know what ships by checking Diamond Comic Distributor's shipping lists. That's what the comic shops get.

I know, and according to the Diamond list for May 31st, it's coming out on time. Thank f***ing God...

Here is the First Look at next week's final issue. I notice there is a shout out to the flag used used by artist Leonardo Manco in the earlier Doom limited series, "The Emperor Returns".

TheSumOfGod said:
The Marvel site still says that Books of Doom issue 6 is coming out May 31st, but then again, it also says that Ultimate Wolverine versus Hulk issue 3 came out last week, even though it didn't. :rolleyes:
Yeah, it also implies that Joey Q is creative and Bendis is a good writer, so it is indeed full of inaccuracies...heh.

VICTORVONDOOMX said:
Yeah, it also implies that Joey Q is creative and Bendis is a good writer, so it is indeed full of inaccuracies...heh.

Word!

I'm betting people will start posting again in this thread as soon as part 6 comes in wednesday or thursday. I'll only be back next monday, however.

I can't wait for it to come out. I still gotta pick up Annihilation silver surfur 2 too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"