BoredGuy's Comic Art

PtixsdI.jpg

MhdwVsD.jpg

VLcLuhj.jpg

SoYXsBl.jpg

those are great!
thank you! Did 'em a little while back but wanted to share them here
(and thanks for giving me the idea to post than to imgur, so much easier than insta)

Been slacking on drawing, dealing with personal issues that make it tough to find motivation
So here's another oldie:
HY6sjck.jpg

58ZbIIy

That's the Keymaster and Gatekeeper's terror dog form
maxresdefault.jpg
Oh Zuuuuuull!! :D Love that thing. For some reason I didn’t clock that they were all Ghostbusters related or it would have been obvious, was thinking something off Gargoyles lol. Very nice theme to that set then, great work. :up:

Somebody tell me to draw something!
I got a serious block goin' on

Somebody tell me to draw something!
I got a serious block goin' on
Yo, draw something dawg! :D

Can you do fantasy stuff? (sword & sorcery fantasy)

Yo, draw something dawg! :D

Can you do fantasy stuff? (sword & sorcery fantasy)

Haven't done a lot of it but I can give it a go
what's your fave fantasy species??

and thank you kindly for responding:beaming:

Haven't done a lot of it but I can give it a go
what's your fave fantasy species??

and thank you kindly for responding:beaming:
My favourites are half-animal, half-human warriors. Reptilians, tiger-men etc. Not sure if those are tough to do though lol but also like elves, dark elves, vampire knights or Warhammer style chaos warriors. I consider anything like this as inspiration for my fantasy books. Honoured if you’re even trying anything to do with this. :D

My favourites are half-animal, half-human warriors. Reptilians, tiger-men etc. Not sure if those are tough to do though lol but also like elves, dark elves, vampire knights or Warhammer style chaos warriors. I consider anything like this as inspiration for my fantasy books. Honoured if you’re even trying anything to do with this. :D
Gave it a shot, what you think:
Fxsajkc.jpeg

Gave it a shot, what you think:
Fxsajkc.jpeg
Awesome!! Thanks a lot. So impressive that you managed to knock that up so quickly! Also very honoured to have any request of mine considered and acted upon. How long would this have taken you from first thinking about it to finishing?

Awesome!! Thanks a lot. So impressive that you managed to knock that up so quickly! Also very honoured to have any request of mine considered and acted upon. How long would this have taken you from first thinking about it to finishing?

It took me probably 6 hours across two days

Day one I tried out a bunch of thumbnails of different poses (none of which I particularly loved)

So Day two I decided to just go with the solo waist-up pose, then spent prob 4 hours, first getting reference photos of tigers and Japanese fantasy armor, then putting it all together (and answering phone calls at my actual job throughout, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"