Comics boy that kills everyone

perdev145

Civilian
Reaction score
does anyone remember the x-men comic where a kid in some random suburb manifests his power and it kills everyone in the town? wolverine has to go kill the kid. does anyone know which comic this is? it's been bugging me for the last few days because i can't find it.

does anyone remember the x-men comic where a kid in some random suburb manifests his power and it kills everyone in the town? wolverine has to go kill the kid. does anyone know which comic this is? it's been bugging me for the last few days because i can't find it.

You're thinking of an Ultimate X-Men issue. I don't remember the exact one off the top of my head, although I think it was one of the Bendis issues.

*Edit*

Found it. The issue is Ultimate X-Men #41. You can find a full issue summary here: http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1596

Do you have a picture of the cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"