Guardians of the Galaxy Bradley Cooper IS Rocket Raccoon

Wow, Stanley Hooper really looks like a raccoon.

zn3o.jpg

#johntravolta

What are the chances that Nova Prime will be scorned by Hank Pym and will try to boil Rocket Raccoon in a saucepan?

If Rocket Raccoon has an American accent, will people be upset?

Should we be? When was it established he had anything but? They threw it into MvcC because it sounded cool now suddenly it's a thing.

Wow, Stanley Hooper really looks like a raccoon.

zn3o.jpg

#johntravolta

I think the MCU actors should do one like this at Comic-con.. it would trend a lot more than this Ellen one.

All he says is "Oh yeah" but the accent sounded American.

I actually meant a different clip where he speaks a sentence.

[YT]0Udzfdl2xuw[/YT]

I hadn't seen the latest "oh yeah" clip yet when I posted earlier.

I like that Rocket sounds like Dennis Leary, but makes me regret that they just couldn't get Dennis Leary himself if that was what they were going for.

I was skeptical about Bradley voicing Rocket from the beginning, but this trailer has won me over.

He got the gruff badass tone down.

The more lines Rocket says, the more I'm loving BCoop's voice work. He's gonna slay!

It's not what I expected; but I think he can become the definitive voice of Rocket for me.

I think the reason Rocket has a more natural voice is because they didn't want him to be too cartoony or too much of a caricature.

Can I be a bit rude?

I didn't like Bradley coopers voice. Too "oh gosh a celebrity doing the voice".

Not how I heard rocket in my mind.

Still, everything else looks great and Groot looks and sounds amazing so I'm still excited

Rocket's voice in the second trailer didn't sound anything like Cooper though.

Seriously, if we didn't know it was Cooper in the role, no one would be able to tell it was his voice in that "Oh what the hell i've got a short life span anyway" line.

How many average joes even know what Cooper sounds like? It's more of a "I wanted so and so actor all along" than anything.

I was sceptical at first, but I think Bradley Cooper sounds perfect after hearing it in the trailer. Vin Diesel sounds amazing too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"