Bradley Cooper to direct Lady Gaga in "A Star is Born"

I'm sure ASIB has actual emotions and Cooper and Gaga can sing unlike the two who had to be rescued by John Legend at the Oscars

LLL.....what an overhyped mess that was
Gaga can sing but can she act? Her AHS scenes didn't convince me personally.

I expect no matter what she does the Globes award her again.

I mean, seems like she can based on all the reviews we are getting from Venice so...

Goddess Barbra was so much bettah.

Goddess Barbra was so much bettah.
Sure... I just love that each version of the film has been led by a Gay Icon. Judy, Barbara and now Gaga. I feel like I'll enjoy this one the most though.

Sorry I was trying to make a joke and was too tired to commit to the character I was playing.

I saw an early screening for this film and I have to say this film could get Oscar buzz especially for not just Bradley Cooper but for Lady Gaga as well...real tear jerker

I NEED that soundtrack to come out now. :exp:

They are two different movies though.

I was not comparing the movies tho.

I was merely noting that La La Land got better reviews after it's 1st public screening than ASIB did after it's festival premier, irrespective of genre or what the films set out to achieve. That's all.

Man the other forum I frequent is tearing Gaga a new one. Almost every poster are upset that this is getting Oscar buzz and great reviews because they're concerned that Gaga will get an Oscar while Judy Garland did not.

Man the other forum I frequent is tearing Gaga a new one. Almost every poster are upset that this is getting Oscar buzz and great reviews because they're concerned that Gaga will get an Oscar while Judy Garland did not.
What? They’re mad an actress years ago didn’t get an Oscar and don’t want GaGa to get one?

That’s the dumbest logic I’ve ever heard.

The collective there were not very impressed with her on AHS.

What? They’re mad an actress years ago didn’t get an Oscar and don’t want GaGa to get one?

That’s the dumbest logic I’ve ever heard.
Expecting logic from the average internet forum is a bit of a futile task, unfortuantely.... :dry:

if the reactions from Venice were great, the ones from Toronto are ecstatic

“Gaga” IS an act. It was a persona she created.

Lady Gaga definitely will get an Oscar nomination come 2019 Oscar time and it is much deserved too. Her performance in this film was next to none it was freakin awesome. I watched this on an advance screening since I was doing security for it but still when I watched this film I was completely blown away by her performance. If given the right movie and the right script she can act her ass off. Bradley Cooper will definitely be considered for a Best Actor nomination but also for Best Director as well since he directed the film as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"