hobo123

Sidekick
Reaction score
new iron man poster

iron_man_ver3.jpg

alt. link

ironmanver3tj0.th.jpg

imsg8.jpg

Okay...not really sure what I think of it yet. Feels a little to Star Wars-ish.

Feels like THE ROCKETEER for some reason.

the poster could have been better

I like it, very classic Hollywood style.

Brilliant, I love the old-school Starwars style.

weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really diggin' it.

I get the old school style to it, but I was more giddy over the teaser poster.

Not really cool. But it's something.

Glad they keep going with paintings for the posters instead of photoshop. :up:

It's a real good poster. Just what the main stream audience needs....a picture showing the different actors involved...the suit.....and action scenes. It's a good one.

I like it and agree with C. Lee. However on this board it seems to be one that splits the opinion more than the other posters. This one's even more for the general public than for us. Let's face it, we've pretty much all made up our minds as to whether we'll see it or not and we know everyone who's involved in the movie. However this is the 1st poster that shows the public who's involved in the film. And that needed to be done. I think this one did it well. I like classic posters.

My favourite of all the posters, reminds me of the old Star Wars VHS boxes.

Not bad. The template is generic, but these types of posters are the best for the general publics recognition.

Definitely one of my favorites...The classic vibe it gives off is great. Especially how it not only shows the armor, but the actors and some of the action as well. Great poster.

Definitely one of my favorites...The classic vibe it gives off is great. Especially how it not only shows the armor, but the actors and some of the action as well. Great poster.

You DO realize that despite it's glossy look, Hollywood Chicago is not "the news, " right?

They don't even bother to change the text they grab from other sites. They're just a fancy looking aggregator.

Vic

oh man I was working on a poster just like that. This is how Marvel posters SHOULD look like from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"