Brandon Molale as Captain Marvel Ilsutration

Great work, I love the guantlets and the cape :up:

THIS IS NOT JUST CAPTAIN MARVEL, THIS IS A DESIGN OF THE COSTUME FOR A SHAZAM MOVIE, AND IS DO IT WITH ALL MY PASSION FOR THE MAN WHO BORN TO MADE THIS CHARACTER, BRANDON MOLALE.
I GIVE ALL MY SUPPORT TO HIM, AND THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS TO DO IT, SHOWING AN ILUSTRATION OF HOW WITH GOOD TASTE MR. MOLALE CAN LOOK.
Cool, looks great dude.

I would like to see a black adam like this - sans cape and maybe some type of armored shoulders that match the gauntlets and boots on the caps of his arms.

Sebastian, have your heard from Brandon yet? I'm sure you've tried to get the picture somewhere he might see it.

he's right you have to Black Adam with the rock's body and face now.

ON a second viewing. That costume model really needs a gold sash/belt.

ON a second viewing. That costume model really needs a gold sash/belt.

I made it ! and I post it here, in this same thread!

her eis again.

you and other people here were rigth, it look much more better, but only with this belt! I am makeing another ilustration of Brandon flying and I will post it soon !

Sebastian, have your heard from Brandon yet? I'm sure you've tried to get the picture somewhere he might see it.

Yes! I send the ilustration to him, and he e- mail me back! he like it a lot , and request me to keep telling to the people to support and vote for him, and Im doing it! he must be captian marvel!

I made it ! and I post it here, in this same thread!

her eis again.

you and other was rigth, it look much more better with this belt! I am makeing another ilustration of Brandon flying !

My mistake. But that is perfectly awesome. Belt - good because it hides that awkward transition between his side button top and normal bottoms. *thumbs up*

Great to hear that Sebastian. By the way, how long does it take you to do an piece like that?

Great to hear that Sebastian. By the way, how long does it take you to do an piece like that?

I think one day working more than 10 hours! becuase I have the pose before to think on do this, so I scan the pencil, I made the head in other paper and made the scan to, I Pinted the 2 pieces and then I put them together and here it is ! :yay:

Awesome man! Youve got some talent there man. Try to get Brandon to pass your picture of him around, you might get a job out of it.

Oh, and I checked out your site man. That Chris Reeve/Brandon Routh picture is amazing! Maybe you should do one with Chris flying along with Brandon make it look like a flying lesson from Chris. Kinda like this: http://www.dynamicforces.com/images/supermanbatman9.jpg

Awesome man! Youve got some talent there man. Try to get Brandon to pass your picture of him around, you might get a job out of it.

Oh, and I checked out your site man. That Chris Reeve/Brandon Routh picture is amazing! Maybe you should do one with Chris flying along with Brandon make it look like a flying lesson from Chris. Kinda like this: http://www.dynamicforces.com/images/supermanbatman9.jpg

My ilustration is now on his blog page in

www.myspace.com/brandonmolale

THIS IS NOT JUST CAPTAIN MARVEL, THIS IS A DESIGN OF THE COSTUME FOR A SHAZAM MOVIE, AND IS DO IT WITH ALL MY PASSION FOR THE MAN WHO BORN TO MADE THIS CHARACTER, BRANDON MOLALE.
I GIVE ALL MY SUPPORT TO HIM, AND THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS TO DO IT, SHOWING AN ILUSTRATION OF HOW WITH GOOD TASTE MR. MOLALE CAN LOOK.

Great work!

Perhaps the cape can be shorter but it still looks sweet!

well call me the bad guy, but thats a nice costume for some Elseworlds type stuff.

but I personally believe Cap has one of those costumes you can't change, ESPECIALLY not into a modernized gauntlet/fitted armor way.
I wouldn't want to see this on screen.

Keeping it classic lends to the "Egyptian/ancient" feel.

STAR13547.jpg

Funny how, if things keep heading in the direction they seem to be headed in, we'll have a Brandon as the Captain of the Lightning and another Brandon as The Man of Steel.

well call me the bad guy, but thats a nice costume for some Elseworlds type stuff.

but I personally believe Cap has one of those costumes you can't change, ESPECIALLY not into a modernized gauntlet/fitted armor way.

STAR13547.jpg

I agree. Though modern audiences might find the tiny cape "dorky", Brandon Molale definitely has the physique to not look ridiculous in that suit and wouldn't need a gauntlet/armor-type suit.

I think the new look is amazing! The cape just needs to be trimmed too his knees...

You put alot of work into this and I congratulate you on a great piece of art! :yay:
That being said, I can't see something like this for the movie. It looks like S.W.A.T.zam! instead of Shazam! Even with the belt you added later, it looks too armor like. :csad:
I really do like your work, though!:word:

STAR13547.jpg

Agreed minus the waist wrap.
The new look is cool, not really digging the gloves and the long cape though.
Captain Marvel's cape with the rope is too much of a distinctive trademark to change.

I agree. Though modern audiences might find the tiny cape "dorky", Brandon Molale definitely has the physique to not look ridiculous in that suit and wouldn't need a gauntlet/armor-type suit.

I might agree if the original length cape were being considered but the one here is actually longer that the original cape. My computer is being a serious pain right now but if someone could post a side-by-side pic of Tom Tyler next to Ross' pic, you'd see it. This cape would work well as opposed to the long one or the original.

MY NEW ILUSTRATION , YEEESSSSS !BRANDON MOLALE IS CAPTAIN MARVEL ...SHAZAAAAM !!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"