Brandon Routh is James Bond in 'Bond Returns'

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_fan

Civilian
Reaction score
Just for fun, here is Brandon Routh (the new Superman actor) as James Bond in 'Bond Returns':
brandonbond1800x4381jo.jpg

Interesting how an unknown could look closer to the image of Bond. Here is Brandon Routh compared to Daniel Craig (both images use the same background and tuxedo):

routhvscraig11nr.jpg

Irrespective of Craig's actual Bond performance, it's a shame they didn't darken his hair and eyebrows. That could have made him look closer to the traditional image of James Bond.

I like the idea, but the manip is just plain awful :down

What's wrong with it? Looks perfectly fine to me. Dare I say, perfect? Love to know what's so 'awful' about it. Seems a natural fit, the skin tone suits the image, seems 100 percent fine to me. Indeed, if you compare it to the original, there's little difference in terms of position of head and neck.

Anyway, enough with the negative stuff (the net is full of negative people) - here is Daniel Craig as Superdan

supermancraig1b6qg.jpg

:)

Next he'll complain that it's poor manip too. No pleasing some folk. LOL

Oh dear. I forgot. This is one of those boards where people insult you if you don't agree with them. I thought my first manip was decent and someone tells me it's awful. Great place this is. LOL I thought it might have a been a place where polite people could chat about Bond. Seems I was wrong.

Right. At least I know now. I won't post anymore. See ya.

super_fan said:
What's wrong with it?

um, the fact that Routh's head is far too big for Craig's body? you can't actually believe that looks natural.

Brandon Routh looks like a kid. He doesn't look at all like James Bond.

Bah don't kid yourself

Neihter looks like Bond

Sean Bean as Alex trevelyan looked more like Bond:o

Jesus, Craig looks horrible as Superman. Ugliest Supes ever....eewww.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"