Superman Returns Brandon Routh to be in added scenes of Superman II 14 Disc Speacial Edition!!????

boywonder13

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=1991

The Superman Homepage can reveal exclusively that Warner Bros. held interviews last month to find a double for Christopher Reeve for additional footage they are shooting for the special edition DVD of "Superman II".

It is not known if Brandon Routh was available or considered, but I was told that the scenes involved were only a couple of shots from a distance. The interviews were for actors not photo-doubles. It probably would not have been worth it for them to bring in Brandon Routh. This Donner Cut of "Superman II" is being released as part of the 14-disc Ultimate Edition Superman DVD collection scheduled for release later this year.

--------

Well! I bet he didnt even try out, and Superman II isnt in Singers Continuity for some gay reason but We Can Dream!

Ur Thoughts!:up: :supes:

That is cool news, but your thread title is more than misleading.

i agree.....the thread title is misleading, hehe.

anyway, i wonder why the would need to add scenes into Superman 2. i guess we'll have to wait and see huh? when does the special edition come out?

DorkyFresh said:
i agree.....the thread title is misleading, hehe.

Not Really Cause I have a few question marks at the end of it...

:):up:

boywonder13 said:
Not Really Cause I have a few question marks at the end of it...

:):up:

Right, but the article has nothing to do with Routh in Superman 2, it clearly says he isnt.

People start threads about casting in movies and stuff, this thread is about What If Routh was the body double, he is Superman, and it does tie into Superman Returns in some way, Brandon Routh!

*AHEM*

DorkyFresh said:
anyway, i wonder why the would need to add scenes into Superman 2. i guess we'll have to wait and see huh? when does the special edition come out?

Well I read (on another forum) that (as u know this is the "Donner Cut") some of the cut footage might be really old since it has been unsused and sat around, so they might need some scenes like that to add in , cause some are destroyed or in a really bad state. Most lproably at the Fortress...........and other scnes...

Can't? Whats Wrong? Dont U see the Question Marks?? Live With It? Thank you! :)

when's the friggin' special edition comin' out dammit! hehe

and is really gonna be 14 discs???

Hmmmm. . . I wonder what are they up to. . . . Sounds interesting.

yah 14 discs! I just read its goinna be released in November or December! IGN says December 31st others say December! No one know :(. It seems like they havent even started on it yet!!! Its gonna be worth it! They will aslso be released seperatelt like the Batman dvds were.

wow....how many discs was that one Matrix bundle? i remember they had like 3 dvd's for each movie or whatever?

that's 9 dvd's......why would they need 14 discs to cover 2 movies? 14 dvd's is a LOT of disc space, hehe.

10 dvd's, and that covered all 3 matrix movies right? why the heck do they need 12 dvd's to cover 2 old Superman movies? not to mention....who has the TIME to watch 12 dvd's worth of footage? Superman Returns better come with those dvd's! hehe

Well it will have the movies:

Superman: The Movie
Superman Donner Cut
Superman: III
Superman IV
Superman Returns
Supergirl
x2 = 12 Discs

Those 2 other discs are gonna be cram loaded with Special Features Features....

Dorky Fresh, its not just two movies its every Superman movie since 1978 and maybe the other discs will have the original Superman movies from the 50s!!

oooohhhh!!! the bundle is gonna have ALL the Superman movies INCLUDING Superman Returns?

sh**, i'm there!!!

i'm hoping they include that one Superman documentary that was being talked about a few weeks ago within this bundle..

DorkyFresh said:
i'm hoping they include that one Superman documentary that was being talked about a few weeks ago within this bundle..

You mean Singers Documentary ? That is coming out on DVD BEFORE Superman Returns to Theater & its going to be cheap lol. Well according to Best Buys Site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"