Breaking Bad-Inspired Drug Dealers Now Dyeing Meth Blue

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
ku-xlarge.jpg

Meth fans in the Southwest: Do not be misled. Despite what your tweaked brain may be telling you, the blue meth you're buying was not actually made by Heisenberg or Jesse Pinkman. In fact, it's likely more dangerous than regular meth.

According to law enforcement officials, a group of sort of savvy meth dealers have been dyeing their drugs blue to make it look like the Walter White-created meth on Breaking Bad.

"We are seeing an increase in blue meth up in the Four Corners, and into the Farmington region. It's actually being moved and pushed by various distributors," Homeland Security agent Kevin Abar told KOB in Albuquerque.

Unlike the high-quality meth on Breaking Bad, the blue dye likely just makes the drugs more dangerous. "It's truly bad," Abar said, adding that the dealers are dyeing it with potentially unsafe chemicals. "It's a bad meth that's created a lot of individuals getting sick from utilizing it."

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3280936.shtml?cat=500#.UtWl8mQvvrU

This is old news, I heard Vince talking about it on Conan a while back. I've even seen some out here in FL. Didn't know it could mess ya up though, but if we prevent 1 comic fan meth head from doing some than I guess we did a good thing right? Right....

As Jesse Pinkman once said, "We make poison for people who don't care."

Depending on their dye, it can be very dangerous on top of it being meth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"