Discussion: UK Politics

The end of Nigel Farage is in sight... I always thought I'd enjoy this moment more.

Didn't Farage say he's not running as an MP for the general election?

Johnson compares Corbyn to Stalin :funny: no really

Meanwhile we have Jacob Rees-Mogg and Andrew Brigden saying that the Grenfell victims were to blame for their own deaths due to the fact that they didn't have the intelligence to ignore the advice of the Fire Service, who said to stay in the building.

Maybe it's time to start a 3rd party? :D:
Some people seem to think the Lib Dems are that option, I personally think they are going to get hammered back to reality because the majority of people remember what happened last time they elected a Lib Dem leader because of a pledge he made and then pretty much immediately backtracked afterwards.

Some people seem to think the Lib Dems are that option, I personally think they are going to get hammered back to reality because the majority of people remember what happened last time they elected a Lib Dem leader because of a pledge he made and then pretty much immediately backtracked afterwards.
I meant for Farage to start a 3rd party after UKIP and the Brexit Party. :D:

Haha not a fan of either guy but I found this rather funny
76713900_10157918199278701_6388470193001070592_n.jpg

Pet hate.
Always said it should be mandatory here like it is in Australia.
73191015_2378027642319414_912831316636991488_o.jpg

Lib Dems seem t be softening on working with Boris and the Conservatives again.

Also I see Priti Patel is helping change the cold callous Tory image:whatever:

See American Progressives are pushing Corbyn as the UK's answer for Bernie.

To any of my American friends out there who wants to know - Corbyn is genuinely an honest, well-meaning man of the people who seeks fairness and equality for all and is currently the victim of an absolutely outrageous smear campaign from the right; he's the polar opposite of Johnson who's an elitist thug that lies, cheats and bullies on a daily basis.

Honestly I think this will massively come back to bite Corbyn in the backside. Frankly I think Corbyn is the best pick of a bad bunch but I genuinely wonder how many people will be put off by statements like this. Im usually one for an option of early release (if it wasn't a violent crime) but whatever way you try and paint it going and carrying out an act of terrorism is about one of the worst things you can possibly do as a person and I don't think you should have any chance of early release on that.

0_EKnB_nAXYAEVkPo.jpg

A giant sign has appeared on a slag heap in Midsomer Norton which declares: 'Get Mogg Out'.

The sign appeared at the end of last week and appears to reflect the sentiment among some constituents towards the divisive character. It is not yet known who is the behind this creation which sits atop the mound of waste soil. Mr Boraston tweeted the photo and confirmed in another tweet that he was not behind messgae.

Goddamnit Corbyn, you ****ing fool.
To be fair he did say they need to do a full reexamination of how the Parole Board functions and handles shortening of sentences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"