Bride kills groom hours before wedding

I was kiddin' around I'm fine with my username. But can you actually change it or are you guys pulling a newbie's leg here?

I read about this in my local paper. I live about 15-20 minutes from where it happened.

I guess she didn't want to sign the pre-nup? :dry:

"Hate to be the person who bought them that set of knives"

I was kiddin' around I'm fine with my username. But can you actually change it or are you guys pulling a newbie's leg here?

You can change it. PM a mod about it. Lots of posters have done it.

Was there any indication of the motive?

That's one crazy ash b****. I wonder if there was a time when she went completely out of line and the dude had to knock her ash in check.

I love the show Bridzellas, those *****es are bananas. I do recall one episode where the bride to be blindly swung a pair of scissors at her fiancé, who was behind her and had her in a bear hug, 'cause he took her whistle. That could have ended badly and it would have been on video.

Call me less of a man or whatever, but if a woman comes at me swinging scissors, knives, or what not, I'll give her a two piece and a biscuit. Dead serious.

Yeah, I don't see how they managed to land a dude much less get them to marry them.

Call me less of a man or whatever, but if a woman comes at me swinging scissors, knives, or what not, I'll give her a two piece and a biscuit. Dead serious.

If a woman slaps or hits me, I'd go on the defense only. But if a crazy chick comes at me with WEAPONS, I'm doing whatever I have to to protect myself. Politically Correctness only goes so far.

I'd remain chivalrous and I'd take the stabbing like a true gentleman. Its the gentlemanly thing to do.

I love the show Bridzellas, those *****es are bananas. I do recall one episode where the bride to be blindly swung a pair of scissors at her fiancé, who was behind her and had her in a bear hug, 'cause he took her whistle. That could have ended badly and it would have been on video.
Of course I had to YouTube Bridezillas and...no wonder why so many vendors have a markup for weddings! It's definitely bridezilla insurance! :funny:

Too bad it also makes everything expensive for a sane bride like me. :csad:

11430875-large.jpg

With a name like "Coca Cola Duracell Franklin" how could you not?

She's probably rather pretty when she, you know, hasn't just killed her baby daddy in a fit of rage and is being booked for murder. :o

Maybe she went bananas because instead of Coca Cola, she got Pepsi & instead of Duracell, she got Engergizer(s). :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"