Brie Larson is Captain Marvel!

I didnt mention Gadot but atleast she has some charisma and charming in her interpretation. Brie seems a nice girl but she is not that charismatic.
Gator has zero charisma and her line delivery seems like someone reading from a teleprompter

I had several things to comment on. One: how is Kong? I've watched and enjoyed most of what I've seen from Brie Larson over the past few years (Free Fire, Room, United States of Tara) but I haven't gotten to Kong yet. By the way, is it just me or were the funniest things happening to Brie Larson in United States of Tara?

Two: I found a few gifs asking where Captain Marvel's hind quarters went??!! Comparing her to Spiderman... I just have to say it looks like Spiderman's suit is much tighter than hers and less sweaty and leathery, especially where Larson's lower back curves.

Kong is a good movie and fun popcorn flick in the best way. She's fine in it, the role didnt require that much in terms of range imo.

Still haven't forgiven these two for making me cry like a little bench. :o

Two: I found a few gifs asking where Captain Marvel's hind quarters went??!! Comparing her to Spiderman... I just have to say it looks like Spiderman's suit is much tighter than hers and less sweaty and leathery, especially where Larson's lower back curves.
I know what you're referring to... some people are just a waste of perfectly good oxygen, oxygen that could be used by creatures more useful than them, such as cockroaches.

Also that picture of Tom Holland was photoshopped, but whatever.

Still haven't forgiven these two for making me cry like a little *****. :o

I know what you're referring to... some people are just a waste of perfectly good oxygen, oxygen that could be used by creatures more useful than them, such as cockroaches.

Also that picture of Tom Holland was photoshopped, but whatever.

The same sort of people who say 'she should smile more!' when she's beating people up/fighting for her life/going to kick ash...

:D: :hrt:

DqXtQBVWkAAL6uk.jpg

Dq79OerWoAEunUZ

This picture is also very :hrt:, but in a different way. :o

Good to see that Brie is still hellbent on getting as many nerds as possible to dislike her. What the heck was up with her Stan Lee "tribute"? Even I could've come up with something better than that, and I'm a moron.

Good to see that Brie is still hellbent on getting as many nerds as possible to dislike her. What the heck was up with her Stan Lee "tribute"? Even I could've come up with something better than that, and I'm a moron.
what was it?

Dr4KN_0X0AIaDa6.jpg

isn't she friends with Lena Dunham?

That speaks for itself.

at least she immediately deleted this, Armie Hammer is a true disgrace today

Seems fine, why were people upset?
It's literally just a picture of her chilling at a bar and showing off her shoes and bag. What does that have to do with Stan Lee? As a fan of Brie I'm so disappointed. I expected better from her.

That pic/caption is bizarre. What the bad place was she thinking?

While her and Paltrow's tributes are headscratching and lacking in good judgement, Hammer's stuff was just plain dukeey and self-righteous. There may be a reason why his films flop so often; he's just so dang unlikable.

Its not a big deal so exclamations like "dear god, thats terrible" are laughable.

Have some perspective. Oh, and the nerds who dislike brie would dislike her all the same because she is an outspoken sjw and nerd culture hates that.

No matter what she will do people will hate her so picture or not,makes no difference.

Its not a big deal so exclamations like "dear god, thats terrible" are laughable.

Have some perspective. Oh, and the nerds who dislike brie would dislike her all the same because she is an outspoken sjw and nerd culture hates that.

No matter what she will do people will hate her so picture or not,makes no difference.

Using Stan's death to promote yourself with a half-a$$ed insincere caption to make it about you isn't terrible? Okay. Also, what is this perspective you suggest we use?

I like her just fine. I follow her and was excited for Captain Marvel, but that post was classless.

Using Stan's death to promote yourself with a half-a$$ed insincere caption to make it about you isn't terrible? Okay. Also, what is this perspective you suggest we use?

I like her just fine. I follow her and was excited for Captain Marvel, but that post was classless.
Doesnt look like a promotion to me at all. Maybe you are reaching.

Yeah, I dunno. Doesn't upset me personally, but I kinda see why this celebrity stuff would bug people. You'd figure most of these people use Twitter, a nice classy sentence-or-two tribute would be a better way to go. Not sure they need to be posting instagram-y pose pictures of themselves to go along with it.

That being said, I'm sure a lot of people taking issue with it are making a way bigger deal of it than it needs to be too. Stan wouldn't give a damn.

That's certainly a lot of words you used there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"