Daredevil Bring on Giancarlo Esposito as White Tiger

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
Bring on Giancarlo Esposito as White Tiger Hector Ayala--

they can do the storyline where the now-middle aged Hector is framed and put on trial for murder and Matt is his defender in court.

They can show that Hector was something of a stealth hero in the 80s and 90s in the minority areas of NYC.

Maybe they can alter the ending where he doesn't die-- or maybe they do just that-- and then his daughter or niece can get the White Tiger Necklace and become the new White Tiger in future TV episode spinoffs of Iron Fist, Luke Cage, etc.

I really like the ideas. Write up a script, send it to Marvel.

I think White Tiger should be in the Netflix shows, but I'd actually prefer a younger White Tiger on Iron Fist - maybe even bring in the Sons of the Tiger first (although they did so much Golden Tiger thing it could feel repetitive). Trial of the Century is probably my favorite Bendis story, but the character is definitely closer to an Iron Fist character.

Bring on Giancarlo Esposito as White Tiger Hector Ayala--

they can do the storyline where the now-middle aged Hector is framed and put on trial for murder and Matt is his defender in court.

They can show that Hector was something of a stealth hero in the 80s and 90s in the minority areas of NYC.

Maybe they can alter the ending where he doesn't die-- or maybe they do just that-- and then his daughter or niece can get the White Tiger Necklace and become the new White Tiger in future TV episode spinoffs of Iron Fist, Luke Cage, etc.

normally i'd be with this as well as Shang Chi Master of Kung fu, but tyhis latest cancel show spree that is currently happening, i just do not know what Netflix's direction is headed.

i'd wonder if Heroes for Hire that includes Daughters of the Dragon/Night-Wing, Luke Cage, Iron Fist. would be a better introduction for the White Tiger.
the White Tiger could be more flashy and more of a stand out - ( assuming the creators would do the Tiger costume) than the cast of Sons of the Dragon.

I love Giancarlo. I still remember him from HOMICIDE. He's great... But he's literally 60 years old.

I love Giancarlo. I still remember him from HOMICIDE. He's great... But he's literally 60 years old.
:-) again, he could be "retired" from having been active in the 80s and retired in the 90s. Then his daughter (it could be reformatted to Angela, or Ava) can become the next White Tiger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"