Brotherhood member joining the x-men?... which?

I don't anticipate Psylocke's role being big enough for her to join the X-Men, but I could easily see Multiple Man joining.

I also like the idea of Mystique turning on Magneto.

Mystique turning on Magneto...eh?

lol. That could work if it does happen but I dunno.

I say Mystique. She gets cured. She goes to see Magneto cured & in Human Form. Magneto rejects her for now being Human & that she is no longer helpful in any way. She goes to the Mansion.

I think Magneto will kill Mystique after she's forced the cure. I think that's heartbreaking enough.

if there will be a new sequel, both MM and Psylocke roles could be bigger, so both could join the team at the end of the film, of course because his/her help in the final battle, that would explain why he/she join the team or the school, anyway, and would have a member role size in the next one, like Colossus or Kitty this time.

And how could I add a new answer in the poll?

karea07 said:
I think Magneto will kill Mystique after she's forced the cure. I think that's heartbreaking enough.

Nah I say she will betray Magneto after Magneto turns her down & tells her to get lost & the other Brotherhood Members see how Magneto can really be & a select few will switch on Magneto during the Final Battle. Mystique will be the first to go.

Multiple, the actor they chose is not famous but it's well known, and money.......

None of the choices will join the x-men at least not in this movie yet. ;)

Or Magneto lives and takes over the school in place of a dead X...like he did in the comics???

Magneto will kill Mystique...he loves her enough for it to be a mercy kill. He pitties all that is human and she will embody that persona. If he didn't kill her, then the other Brotherhood members would see him as weak.

chaseter said:
Magneto will kill Mystique...he loves her enough for it to be a mercy kill. He pitties all that is human and she will embody that persona. If he didn't kill her, then the other Brotherhood members would see him as weak.

Something tells me he'll only reject/shun her...

i see MM dying. being slaughtered by wolvie. psylocke i think will join the x-men.

doesnt multiple man get killed or somthing? or will he some how come back at the end and tell wolverine

"good job killing me, wow your good, so...can i join the x-men?" lol

Psylocke in the movie image doesnt look like she would be ready to be a team player with the X-men, i thin based on MM's charisma he would be the more likely of the 2 to become an X-man

Since phoenix has been shown with the brotherhood i'll go with Phoenix

Pyro has been shown switching sides once, and in the comics he was always a Brotherhood member, so we can rule him out.

Multiple Man began as a comicbook villain and then fought alongside the X-Men, so that's possible.

Psylocke is also possible. And Jean's allegiances may switch to help her X-Men colleagues if she snaps out of 'dark' mode.

Well Psylocke has to join the X-Men! Or else!
stab__by_darkmoon3636.gif

I can see Multiple Man joining the X-Men in the end, but Psylocke - not really. They cast Eric Danes instead of an unknown. It's possible, I guess.

And I also like the idea of Mystique turning on Magneto. We may finally see her becoming our favourite independent villain we know from the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"