Bruce Banner should do an appearence at the end.

CyrusGrissom

Civilian
Reaction score
Who would love to see a scene where Donald Blake is relaxing at home then Bruce Banner played by Norton appears as he says "I know who you are, i know your secret". Blake says "Who are you?" then Banner says "I'm Dr. Bruce Banner, i too have a secret just like yours. I just came to inform you that i was wondering if you could join a special team i am in called The Avengers?".

I imagine the Hulk/Banner would be the hardest person to convince to join the Avengers, so that wouldn't really make sense to me. Plus, just out of personal bias, I kind of don't want to see Banner in a Thor movie at all. I'm not a big Hulk fan.

I remember how many gasps and general reactions of shock came from the audience when Stark showed up in "Hulk". They should do SOMETHING.

It doesn't matter if it's Stark, Cap, Banner, Fury, whatever. At least one crossover per movie just to keep the excitement going. I'm hoping for a decent one in Iron Man 2. Nick Fury is a start, but as of right now he's still only an Iron Man character.

I'd prefer it to be Cap, if anybody. Thor has always had the closest bond with Cap in the Avengers. He respects him as a warrior.

Either in next summer's Iron Man sequel, or at the end of Thor's own movie, i would LOVE to see Stark visit Dr. Blake's office for a check up.

i mean, Stark DOES have a heart condition, and Blake IS a doctor...right? :yay:

Either in next summer's Iron Man sequel, or at the end of Thor's own movie, i would LOVE to see Stark visit Dr. Blake's office for a check up.

i mean, Stark DOES have a heart condition, and Blake IS a doctor...right? :yay:
World-renowned, in fact. :up:

Who would love to see a scene where Donald Blake is relaxing at home then Bruce Banner played by Norton appears as he says "I know who you are, i know your secret". Blake says "Who are you?" then Banner says "I'm Dr. Bruce Banner, i too have a secret just like yours. I just came to inform you that i was wondering if you could join a special team i am in called The Avengers?".

That's in a way what happened in the Incredible Hulk TV Movie, but it was a younger Dr. Blake approaching Banner. Tho I do see how it would work.

Well if Banner is going to be the villian in the Avengers movie than I would rather have Banner try to conivence Blake not to join the Avengers.

from Wikipedia:
Leterrier made the film's final shot of Banner ambiguous; the thought being if there is a sequel, it would mean Banner finally masters control over his anger; if there is not a sequel, the shot indicates instead that in the scheduled 2012 feature The Avengers, he becomes a menace
Either way, I can't see him joining the Avengers through General Ross offscreen. Thor needs a cameo, and it'd be great to see Banner, but not in that particular capacity.
I'd prefer it to be Cap, if anybody.
If he's cast yet. That'd be pretty cool, similar to the idea above, have him come into Blake's office...
Blake: You here for a checkup?
Cap: I don't get sick. I'm here because I know who you are, and what you can do. There's others like you, Thor... (cue credits and dramatic music)

Last edited:
I don't really like the idea of SHIELD approaching Blake as if he and Thor are interchangeable. I'd prefer to see them approach Thor himself. You know, like he saves a boat caught in a storm at sea and Cap drops out of a helicopter just after.

Cap: You're a hard man to find. We've had an entire unit tracking storms across the globe, looking to see if the sightings were true.
Thor: I am not a man and I do not appreciate being stalked.
Cap: Fair enough. But you've got the wrong idea. People are talking about your recent... activities. "Miracles," they're calling them. I can't comment on that; I'm just a simple soldier. But the people I work for seem to think, if the rumors are true, that you might be interested in what we have to offer.
Thor: And what could your "people" possibly offer me?
Cap: A chance to do some good. To help people on a scale not even you can imagine.
Thor: ... I am listening.

I'm lukewarm about the idea of Banner making a cameo. It's not as though as I hate him, but it's not like I'm the Hulk's biggest fan either.

When reading this post, honestly? Stark was the first person to come to mind! I definitely love Captain Stacy's idea and feel that it could be pulled off ^^

It should be Nick Fury that should approach Don Blake. Remember Walt Simonson's now famous Thor issue where Nick Fury needed Thor's help and had agents put Don and his cane in the flying car? Nick said he knew he was Thor bus said no one in or out of SHIELD knows he knows.
Imagine Samuel L. Jackson saying that in his bad ass way!

Don Blake isn't in the films. But other than that, I'm cool with Samuel L. Fury approaching Thor.

Norton appearing as a Banner cameo would be more shocking than Stark because we dont even know if he's returning as the Hulk. So thats cool

how about this...
Thor's hammer falls to earth, hits Banner on the head and he changes in to the hulk L:hehe:L

Iron Man sees it in mid air as it's falling down -.-

I'd prefer it to be Cap, if anybody. Thor has always had the closest bond with Cap in the Avengers. He respects him as a warrior.

In that case Thor would have to take place a while after cap (of course) sense cap is in the 1940's, maybe something like they did in TIH, Just Cap approaching Thor with the offer... Which would mean in the Cap movie we'd have to see Cap get frozen, then un-frozen and initiated into The Avengers in order to make it possible for Cap to be asking him, It'd make most sense and be most awesomest (to me at least :awesome) if it was Cap for Thor.

Don Blake isn't in the films. But other than that, I'm cool with Samuel L. Fury approaching Thor.

I Am to.... But I doubt they'll have it that way :csad: Iron Man's big shocking moment was seeing Nick Fury at the end, TIH's was seeing Tony Stark,
Iron Man 2's will be Thor
which means most likely they'll go for something we haven't seen yet, which would probably be either Cap or Banner

Well, filming on Captain America will be under way by Thor's release, so it's a big possibility.

I thought of something cool and stylish. Like Thor is standing the middle of darkness in a storm and a large figure moves behind him. It's the Hulk. Thor with his back still turned speaks, "So beast of Midgard. We meet again"

Hulk roars and charges him while Thor stands his ground and readies his hammer, just as they are about to collide, a flash of lightning, we see them clearly for a split second and then suddenly ... BLACK.

THE END!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"