The Amazing Spider-Man Bruce Campbell: 'Spider-Man 4' News

Bruce having a major role in SM4 is the equivalent of him being a lab assistant, knocking over and spilling vials of enzymes and Lizard DNA, on the lab table, while no one is looking. Quickly wiping the spilled mixture into Connors coffee mug, and craftily, sneeking out the lab as if nothing happen. Connors drink from the mug, call it a day, goes home and fall asleep on the couch, toss & turn, turn into Lizard. And at the World Premire, Bruce reveal his major role was creating Spidey's new nemesis.... in a comedic way, once again.

;)
Awesome. :woot:

Bruce has said his role has been important for each movie. In SM1, he named Spider-Man. In SM2, Bruce said he defeated Spider-Man. Everyone went crazy and all he ended up being was an usher. In SM3, Bruce was again said his role will be important. And he was a waiter...

I wouldn't get too excited for this until we get a confirmation.

Exactly , we get the same runaround each time . There is realy nothing to speculate. I think it's cool that Bruce Campbell is in it , at least we know that much.

I am not getting my hopes too high for this movie. After I was let down with SM3, I am taking a more realistic approach to this movie. That way, I won't be let down if it is bad and if it is good, then it will be even better:up:

Seems to me it would make the most sense for him to be the Chameleon....

I can see Campbell playing Cletus Cassidy

I am not getting my hopes too high for this movie. After I was let down with SM3, I am taking a more realistic approach to this movie. That way, I won't be let down if it is bad and if it is good, then it will be even better:up:
agree

In what way?
I just think that Campbell would do a great job playing that villian, he's got that craziness in him,if that makes any sense, Cletus is pretty much a pyschopath, would love to see that side of Campbell if he were to play that role

Last edited:
if they're gonna make Carnage, at least have VENOM back in....

Either save Carnage for the Venom movie or don't use him at all. The most recognized story featuring Carnage is when Spidey actually teams up with Venom to take him down. Carnage was made as a mere plot device for Venom. To show Venom's other side, his desire to save the innocent. He was created FOR Venom. Unless they decide to bring Venom back to life(which I'm against), it would be stupid and pointless to bring such a flat and one-dimensional character into the movies by himself.

Why should Venom(A character who actually has depth) only get like eight minutes of screentime, but a one-note character like Carnage gets a whole movie? That'll be an even bigger slap in the face to Venom fans who were disappointed with how he was handled in SM3.

Either save Carnage for the Venom movie or don't use him at all. The most recognized story featuring Carnage is when Spidey actually teams up with Venom to take him down. Carnage was made as a mere plot device for Venom. To show Venom's other side, his desire to save the innocent. He was created FOR Venom. Unless they decide to bring Venom back to life(which I'm against), it would be stupid and pointless to bring such a flat and one-dimensional character into the movies by himself.

Why should Venom(A character who actually has depth) only get like eight minutes of screentime, but a one-note character like Carnage gets a whole movie? That'll be an even bigger slap in the face to Venom fans who were disappointed with how he was handled in SM3.

Yeah! :D And meh, the spin-off...gotta think more about that

Heh, make that seconds.

s5juit.jpg

Mysterio: I...AM....MYSTERIO!!!
Spidey: Gee, I had a bowl of Mysterio's for breakfast this morning.

I think Campbell would be better as Mysterio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"