BvS Bruce's Love Interest?

Wonder Woman for the win :D

Actually would Comic book fans be ok with say a Poison Ivey who is a love interest to Bruce/Batman

I mean they have teased it for years and I don't know would be a nice way to introduce her...

thoughts?

Last edited:
tumblr_ma9j1eclob1rgyfvfo1_1280.png

i want batwondy.

Here's what's rumored:

And now we turn our attention to that pesky STAR WARS: EPISODE VII "rumor" & the "tall woman" Warner Bros. wants for Batman's love interest.

12:14 PM - 2 Sep 13

Jeff Sneider @ The Wrap

Batman Gets A Love Interest in ‘Man Of Steel 2′

Posted on 9.4.13 by El Mayimbe

http://latino-review.com/2013/09/batman-gets-a-girlfiend-in-man-of-steel-2/

The latest

FREE BATMAN VS SUPERMAN TWITTER SCOOP! Zack Snyder will make a casting decision soon on "female role" I broke.

1:29 PM - 20 Sep 13

El Mayimbe @ Latino Review

Personally I'm for anybody but not Selina/Catwoman. Or a non-love interest like Mercy Graves.

the fact that the female role is POSSIBLY getting casted so soon make it possible she is more integral to the plot?

Julie Madison. Wealthy socialite doing her part to help rebuild Metropolis who happens to fall for Wayne.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a Bruce/Lex/Love interest triangle. If that's the case Julie Madison could fit I suppose.

Bruce has only two love interest in his life. His left fist, and his right fist. His twin hammers of justice!! (All props to you Diedrich!!)

Seriously? That's what you came up with? A really old and stale Batman and Robin gay joke? I thought that kind of lame humor was dead and buried in the 60's.

It is never going to die. It is just too funny. :oldrazz:

Seriously, Bruce Wayne doesn't need a love interest in this film. And given commenters saying it should be someone "draped over Ben Affleck's arm" and "eye candy," it shows how cynical the addition likely will be.

Hey....Antje Traue is gone...Amy Adams isn't exactly putting out...Diane Lane looks like a grandma....The lustful teens need some hot chick :o

Bruce does not need a love interest in the film. The time should be allocated to continuing Clark's arc from MOS and introducing Bruce. This a Superman and Batman film, and not Batman and His Amazing Friends Including that Chump Superman.

Holla! QFT
Stop trying to pigeon hole everyone from the Batman universe into this damn film! This is not Batman's movie! Even if it is a dual film, which I don't belive it is, it is still not a Batman film with eveyone and their mother showing up.

Holla! QFT
Stop trying to pigeon hole everyone from the Batman universe into this damn film! This is not Batman's movie! Even if it is a dual film, which I don't belive it is, it is still not a Batman film with eveyone and their mother showing up.

Thus far the only confirmed characters are Superman, Batman, Lois Lane, Perry White, and Martha Kent. And now maybe a girl for Batman. What are you talking about? :huh:

So...we're getting the casting decision like in 5 minutes?

I would prefer Wonder Woman not be reduced to a love interest for either of the two. That is one of the reasons why I did not care for the New 52 characterization.

She's dating Superman in the New 52, but she's not reduced to a love interest at all. She went 12 issues before hooking up with him. In an arc where she's the lead character. And even then, she's still had her own motivations and opinions. Not to mention that her solo book hasn't so much as mentioned the relationship. Or Superman at all I think. It's just her and her supporting characters. She was made a love interest for one, but not at the expense of anything other than maybe Steve Trevor's feelings.

Looking for a tall woman, older Bruce/Bats, Luthor most likely being in the movie... I'm calling it now. The role is Talia Head.

Talia would be good especilly as not the outright villain she was In DKR.

I also see again people are In denial.This film Is tentativly called batman VS
SUperman.Not man of steel 2 or man of steel:something to be determine.

This Is both a batman and superman film.You don't like It blame Goyer and Snyder for reactions.People need to accept sequels outgrossing originals don't always happen.And not everyone loved Man of steel like some online.

WB clearly decired they could make more money on a event film with batman
and Superman that follows man of steel and allows them to quickly reboot Batman without rehasing origin and also helps move closer to Justice League than a straight up man of steel sequel which focus solely on Superman.

If they really had faith In superman they wouldn't have batman In this film.

People need to accept this Is both a Batman and Superman film.

There isn't going to be room for a female love interest with the S/B bromance.

Cosmic Book News with its usual **** about their source saying Kaley Cucou. I just can't se that simply because she's a poor TV actress, I mean she's never really been more than one note in my opinion. Cosmic Book News make me laugh aswell cause they still go on about their source spilling the Green Lantern 2 info that never came to pass.

Cosmic Book News with its usual **** about their source saying Kaley Cucou. I just can't se that simply because she's a poor TV actress, I mean she's never really been more than one note in my opinion. Cosmic Book News make me laugh aswell cause they still go on about their source spilling the Green Lantern 2 info that never came to pass.

henry dated her for like 5 minutes. that's not happening. it's like they're not even trying to be right.

ЯɘvlveR;26882993 said:
henry dated her for like 5 minutes. that's not happening. it's like they're not even trying to be right.

I know like said it's laughable

**** cosmic book news.... you'd think they'd be shut down by now.

The info is 50% made up bs and 50% anyone who has been on these forums can tell you. If the title is something other then Batman vs Superman or Superman vs Batman I will be shocked

If Wonder Woman shows up, it should be Gemma Arterton. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"