Days of Future Past Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I think I already know who's got Bryan's tweets texted to them. It's the same 3 people :p

It's kinda funny with april fools' jokes that are meant to get people upset, but that you personally wish were true. Lady Gaga as Dazzler is such a joke for me.

Still gotta applaud Singer for a good one.

Haha I think I already know who's got Bryan's tweets texted to them. It's the same 3 people :p
O?
9f1de191.gif

I don't know what that means?

Why do I think this may be real news?

:doh:

I know psylockolussus would be crazy happy with this, but I pray this is an april fools

I know psylockolussus would be crazy happy with this, but I pray this is an april fools
So he posts a real picture and you think its fake, and now he posts something fake and you think it's real? You're killing me. :oldrazz:

It's gotta be a joke....although fox did cast Will.i.am hahaha

From a marketing point of view, this would be "inspired" casting

And since Bryan has been casting an actor from succesfull and praised Game of Thrones, an actor from the succesfull Intouchable and one of China most famous actresses.... I honestly wouldnt be as surprised with Gaga being Dazzler

I bet you the producers would be more than happy with this decision

we'll find it out tomorrow I guess :/

Why did Variety pick up the story?

ed2305b7.png

Fret not my dear friends. Casting Lady Gaga in this film would be tantamount to adding Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze in Batman & Robin. Unfortunately, some people's "celebrity" is actually too great to be cast into any role like this--and be believable.

I just don't think that FOX would be that stupid. Wait, who am I kidding? :csad:

They just posted it like all the other twitter announcements. At least Deadline takes the time to verify it with reps.

If Deadline posts it, then I'll believe it. And it'll be the first problem I have with this film.

@colliderfrosty 3m just to be clear about Variety story...Bryan Singer tweeted an April Fool's joke and Variety ran it like it was news.

@marcgraser 3m
Lady Gaga's casting in X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST is an April Fool's joke, says her agency. Good one, Bryan Singer.

Lord, I ****ing HATE Variety for scaring the **** out of me.

This is so definitely a joke. But I so wish it was true. I love Lady Gaga and I love Dazzler.

Of course it was an April Fools joke! How gullible can you get?

Of course it was an April Fools joke! How gullible can you get?
Yeah, but then when supposedly refutable news sites start picking it up like it's real, you question your original judgement! :o

Because news sites are SO reliable :o I mean Marvel TV News is my faveourite source of information.

@colliderfrosty 3m just to be clear about Variety story...Bryan Singer tweeted an April Fool's joke and Variety ran it like it was news.

@marcgraser 3m
Lady Gaga's casting in X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST is an April Fool's joke, says her agency. Good one, Bryan Singer.

Lord, I ****ing HATE Variety for scaring the **** out of me.

Now my question is: Variety wanted to play with the readers too? or are they stupid? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"