Bryan Singer takes on Red Sonja

Aside from the lack of definition and/or muscle mass on her arms, legs, and abs, the idiocy of a chainmail bikini with a buttfloss (buttcable?) bottom, and a hideously unbalanced sword with an impossibly long ricasso (which make's movie Conan's seem like the height of sensibility [and Again, Rose ain't Arnold or even Brigitte Nielsen in her prime]), This manip shows that Rose McGowan would make a perfect Red Sonja! ;P

^It does indeed, if Rodriguez were directing, it would probably be good, but anyone else directing this sounds very average.

I didn't read every post so I might have missed something but isn't Rose McGowan supposed to be trainingto add muscle for Red Sonja? I thought I read that somewhere. I'm still surprised that this is getting made before a Conan movie, but then again Conan: Red NAils still doesn't have a release date either.

^Not sure, she probably is, but still looks a bit slight for a supposed warrior woman.

I haven't seen manny of the new Red Sonja comics but I saw some of the newer Red Sonja statues(spelling) and other than Rose Mcgowan's hight I don't think she was that bad of a choice. Are there better choice looks wise, yeah but you could argue that just because the actor looks right doesn't mean that they are right for the part.

How was Rose in Planet Terror?

The only stuff I've seen her do action in is Charmed. I was not impressed.

How was Rose in Planet Terror?

The only stuff I've seen her do action in is Charmed. I was not impressed.
I thought the same thing. But Alba is a really bad choice. How in the world does she get chosen for so many roles. :whatever:

They need to get a Lucy Lawless type.

Don't you mean McGowan? :D
No. I went from Rose and then changed to talk about Alba since Alba is Rose's replacement. Meaning Alba is worse than Rose.

Sorry for the confusion. I didn't specify.

I thought the same thing. But Alba is a really bad choice. How in the world does she get chosen for so many roles. :whatever:

They need to get a Lucy Lawless type.
Alba sucks, plain & simple. She's not even that hot.

Agreed, they need a Lucy Lawless type for Red Sonja.

I will stay strong in my belief of Rose. She will make believers of you all.

alba is playing red sonja?
I hope not. But that's what this article says. Maybe they changed their minds.
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=21857

Seriously, these girls are too tiny to me.

How about someone like this (Jodi Lynn O'keefe). She's 5'10". Even though she looks more like Wonder Woman. But I think she'll looks good as a red head too.

316ql5d.jpg

2vv81zr.jpg

nei882.jpg

Whats this talk about Alba being rose's replacement?

But if we're talking about who would be better,Christina Hendricks is the way to go

^Agreed, she is lovely and has the build, and bust(!) to play Red Sonja. The movies budget may suffer though.

I hope not. But that's what this article says. Maybe they changed their minds.
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=21857

Seriously, these girls are too tiny to me.

How about someone like this (Jodi Lynn O'keefe). She's 5'10". Even though she looks more like Wonder Woman. But I think she'll looks good as a red head too.

316ql5d.jpg

2vv81zr.jpg

nei882.jpg
Indeed, she has Wonder Woman written all over her. Or Catwoman. Or Evil-Lynn.

Or of course, Red Sonja.

No point in saying/posting pictures of who should of been Red Sonja now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"