Btas

frodawgg

Civilian
Reaction score
Jetix/Toon Disney is pissing me off. For about the past month I have had BTAS scheduled on my DVR and have been watching it almost daily. Then all of a sudden, I go to watch it and it's friggin' "Superman" one day and "Jackie Chan Adventures" the next. The website says 7:00pm instead of 7:30pm, like it used to be, but that's wrong, too. So, i have canceled my scheduled recordings and have not seen an episode in like a week.

This is really pissing me off.

PS. I know, I could just go buy the seasons, but if I could just watch them on TV, why not do that?

PS. I know, I could just go buy the seasons, but if I could just watch them on TV, why not do that?

Cuz then you could watch them whenever you want!! :) Hm that sucks though, I say its time you right a consumer complaint letter! And btw, forawrd one to WB demanding to start the show again.:brucebat:

i'm not very good at letters. i draft them up, and then something comes up...such as me forgetting to send them.

Cuz then you could watch them whenever you want!! :) Hm that sucks though, I say its time you right a consumer complaint letter! And btw, forawrd one to WB demanding to start the show again.:brucebat:

I second that!!! :yay: :brucebat:

But seriously... you really should get the DVD's!

I myself have the DVDs and I don't have to wait to see if there is a rerun I myself thought I saw all the eps of BTAS ,but I missed like 7 eps but still it was great knowing I can watch them anytime use the to make AMVs and such plus cool extras

The DVD's are awsome, more extras.

I need to get the DVD's, I love the series but haven't seen every episode yet, at least not for a long time. The only ones i own are on VHS. I've been watching alot on in2tv.com, which has like 25-30 full length episodes, but they don't have em' all.

I need money. How much do they go for?

I dunno about cost, in England I think you can get Series 1 for about £20 which is roughly $40...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"