Bulletin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask in case anyone thinks there should be a Marvel RPG with the "New Age" concept...

As in a Future Marvel RPG? Or just a Marvel RPG where you are for the most part free to do as you wish concerning the mythos (not having to worry about past continuity)? Because I believe there is Dawn of Marvels RPG that has it where you start from Year One of each character.

As in a Future Marvel RPG? Or just a Marvel RPG where you are for the most part free to do as you wish concerning the mythos (not having to worry about past continuity)? Because I believe there is Dawn of Marvels RPG that has it where you start from Year One of each character.
I meant a Future Marvel RPG. :woot:

But still man, thats not what this thread is for... This is for communicating messages across several RPGs that you DO play in, not trying to start others... :huh:

Last time he tried that, though, every one of his ideas got shot down.

FORUM UPDATES:

1) Addendum added to "Did you bring your towel" First post. ^_^

2) Posts moved from The Interview thread to D&F Coffee Shop

Sorry for my lack of posting in all RPG's that I participate in. I recently got a job and in combination with school it's almost impossible to post. I'll try as much as I can.

-Xman:Blacklight​

FORUM UPDATES:

1) Addendum added to "Did you bring your towel" First post. ^_^ PLEASE READ! It effects all RPG applications containing the question:
Powers and Brief Origin (provide at least two sentences):

I cannot find what you are referring to, twy. I know what you are talking about...but I have no idea where you put it on that first post.

It's in red...:csad:

No one reads my funnies...

Nominations for Awards for the first Annual RPG Forum-Wide Awards [insert clever title]

Nominations for award categories will be accepted till December 9th.

Nominations for award nominees will be open from December 10th-24th (might be shortened).

Voting for Award Winners will be from December 31st to January 7th.

Awards ceremony will be...whenever the most people will be online. :yay:

I'll be setting up the Silver Age RPG thread some time this week, so if you're still interested, start thinkin' of characters.

Cheers.

Silver Age RPG is up and running! Check it out, if you will.

If I haven't been posting much lately, it's because my mom has recently been diagnosed with cancer, and because of this (whether it be of being with her at the hospital, or working more to help pay bills in her abscence), I have limited computer time to post. So please, if you could, let me know if any of my characeters are in violation the 2 week rule, so I can try to make a post as them in any of the RPG's I'm active in. Thank you. :woot:

I will be off boozing with friends for the whole of this day, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and the day after that. See ya Monday night when I get back.

Have fun Harl! :up: And come back alive! ^_^

All RPG Applications/Creation is suspended till after the first of the year till January 2nd. :yay:

Have a Happy Holiday!

Have fun Harl! :up: And come back alive! ^_^

All RPG Applications/Creation is suspended till after the first of the year till December 6th. :yay:

Have a Happy Holiday!

..... what? :huh:

What it says..o_O

We won't be approving any more RPG's after this till January 2nd Any of them made after this will be in limbo till Jan. 2nd

The pending two now are Pokemon and Gotham Noir, those two will be dealt with shortly, and they can chose to put up threads whenever they'd like.

No..just tired and MB posted something different anyway :o

*shrugs* Ignore what I posted ^_^

No..just tired and MB posted something different anyway :o

*shrugs* Ignore what I posted ^_^

I was thinking it was just a malfunctioning Twy-bot. Those things are always on the fritz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"