Bungie Games presents.....Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I'm waiting till early next year to get a PS4,Just in time.

From Destiny's Facebook.

Experience the gameplay reveal of Destiny tomorrow at 6:00 PM PDT at the Sony E3 Press Conference.

Both for those that missed it and those that want to see it again

source:GI

Destiny probably couldn't run on the Wii U.

Destiny probably couldn't run on the Wii U.
That was thought about crysis 3 too and crytech said other wise despite what EA their boss wanting them to stay quiet on that . That series of games melts pc's keep that in mind and crytech said it can run it. But Wii U will still need cloud service and bigger Hard Drive then what it currently has for Destiny . That much is true.

Last edited:
I can understand the online being an issue - but the hard drive? How much space does this game take up?

=

As great as this game looks, I really wish it weren't a 1st person shooter but instead a 3rd person shooter. The only time I really care to play 1st person shooters is when the character that I control is supposed to look bland or average. I love the designs of the these characters and it would've been great to see them as I'm playing the game. I also find that when they go from 1st person to 3rd person (ala Halo when the Chief wields heavy weapons) it's jarring and inconsistent.

That being said, Destiny looks like tons of fun and I absolutely love the art direction. Loving what I'm seeing so far!

edit: BTW, they shouldn't have given a mic to the guy leading the gameplay footage. He was annoying.

I can understand the online being an issue - but the hard drive? How much space does this game take up?

=
oh I'm sorry I left the site last night had to turn in and had to head of some where this morning too . if you saw the beginning of this thread most of the gamer news sites thought this was some kind of MMO kinda like what they think ubisofts the division, it's only game spot so far(EPD.tv/ROTR hasnt spoken up yet) that said we can't keep calling game like these two MMO's looking game like Dust 514 for the ps3 and possibly 4 cause the term MMO is now loosing it's meaning. But that's kinda the reason why I said this. it cause when it was first announced alot of people thought it was an MMO. originally any way.

Last edited:
more details on Destiny

• Destiny Preview – Unpacking The Demo

Preview
    on Jun 11, 2013 at 07:00 PM
    ps4-icon.png

Our video interview with Bungie president Harold Ryan offers additional insight into classes, weapons, upgrades, and Cortana's replacement.
    ... More
source:GI

As great as this game looks, I really wish it weren't a 1st person shooter but instead a 3rd person shooter. The only time I really care to play 1st person shooters is when the character that I control is supposed to look bland or average. I love the designs of the these characters and it would've been great to see them as I'm playing the game. I also find that when they go from 1st person to 3rd person (ala Halo when the Chief wields heavy weapons) it's jarring and inconsistent.

That being said, Destiny looks like tons of fun and I absolutely love the art direction. Loving what I'm seeing so far!

edit: BTW, they shouldn't have given a mic to the guy leading the gameplay footage. He was annoying.

I too prefer 3rd person, I like seeing my dude and I'm also a big fan of being able to stick to cover rather than just strafing in and out from behind walls. But none of that is going to keep me from playing the bad place out of this.

Did you hear young Peter Dinklage has a role in this game? I wonder who he's playing. He sure is getting a lot of interesting work!

He was the narrator in the commercial for it. who knows if he has more of a role besides that. we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"