Burger King Kids Meal toys!

i dont think they will have 1 point of articulation lol

so, is there any way to tell when we can start the hunt?

probably by the end of this week or next week

lordofthenerds said:
It would be a little hard for a 27 year old to wlak into BK and get a Kids meal don't you think?

That's why I use the drive thru. ;)

I must have put on ten pounds ordering and eating kids meals trying to get the Dr. Doom figure to complete my Fantastic Four BK set last year. It looks like I'll have to plan my triple bypass sometime between Spider-Man 5 and Hulk 3.

Hopefully they will have Angel and Rogue too, I don't think it's only 5 figures. Didnt Jack in the Box have similiar figures and have toys of almost everybody?

I want a Gambit Kid meal Toy NO MATTER WHAT!!! :D :p

gambitfire said:
I want a Gambit Kid meal Toy NO MATTER WHAT!!! :D :p

Ditto, though not gonna happen this time around. Maybe someone will make a custom job. There are people out there who do that sort of thing.

I wouldn't mind a Multiple Man figure, though I'm puzzled as to how they would do his powers. Maybe like a Russion doll?

tonytr1687 said:
Why dont we have a pic of the Cyclops toy?

That is because that model has been discontinued. Though it may return at a later date. :p Sorry, my bad.

I honestly don't know. I expect those who have seen it haven't got round to it yet.

Ooh they really need to make a Beast, Colossus, and a Juggs

tonytr1687 said:
Why dont we have a pic of the Cyclops toy?

My neighbor's brother in law is a manager for BK and he says that the faith of cyclops is now such a hot topic that they have 2 different toys of cyclops.

with the first toy, you dip the toy in water and all you'll get back is the visor

with the second, it disappears when you start eating the meal and then reappears right before you had your last sip of soda.

cyke93 said:
My neighbor's brother in law is a manager for BK and he says that the faith of cyclops is now such a hot topic that they have 2 different toys of cyclops.

with the first toy, you dip the toy in water and all you'll get back is the visor

with the second, it disappears when you start eating the meal and then reappears right before you had your last sip of soda.

Tell your neighbor's brother-in-law to stop smoking crank. :p

WorthyStevens4 said:
Tell your neighbor's brother-in-law to stop smoking crank. :p

theres also a cool trick with the toys.

if you have the cyclops, jean and wolverine one. place them in a line with the two guys on the ends and jean in the middle, both equally spread apart, about 6-12 inches.. there's a little magnet in each of them and you'll see jean start to move towards cyclops and just when she gets close to him jean and logan start moving into each other.

its nice to see them put a little bit more effort in the toys we get with out kid's meals.

So are they rating the toys from BK or is it BK giving them the rating in power?

Why aren't they releasing them in the U.S ?? That makes me sad :(

Ok good i feel so sorry for u guys :(

it's ok, Bush will probably get pissed he can't get his toys now and will just invade a country (aside from Canada) that does and confiscate them all.

Victor Creed said:
it's ok, Bush will probably get pissed he can't get his toys now and will just invade a country (aside from Canada) that does and confiscate them all.

LOL!!

come here u guys can get them cheaper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"