Burn After Reading *Coen Brothers*

Funny thing is you get on me for nothing that had to do with Malcovich's performance.
Well, excuse me. But did I tell you, you could go on further?... I asked you what you thought about John Malkovich, not your opinions on illogical matters.

Well, excuse me. But did I tell you, you could go on further?... I asked you what you thought about John Malkovich, not your opinions on illogical matters.

Well I don't have to directly answer a question to be able to make a point. I am not obligated to do that. No one is questioning his ability as an actor. He is just not one of my favorite actors. Never was. And I certainly didn't go into this film just because he was in it.

Well I don't have to directly answer a question to be able to make a point. I am not obligated to do that. No one is questioning his ability as an actor. He is just not one of my favorite actors. Never was. And I certainly didn't go into this film just because he was in it.
Why not?

Ok, this is getting silly, lets leave it there.

The trailer totally shows this movie is going to be over the top. Why would anyone be surprised by that? :huh:

Why the does the OP feel the need to put **Coen Brothers** on the thread's title like some kind of stamp? Is he selling something :huh:

hammerhedd1 said:
Wow, you're really annoying.

That's why I like him.

Why the does the OP feel the need to put **Coen Brothers** on the thread's title like some kind of stamp? Is he selling something :huh:

That's why I like him.
:whatever:
Because people would actually look at the thread then. That's how it works.

:whatever:
Because people would actually look at the thread then. That's how it works.

So you admit you're an attention ****e?

I think the title of the film would suffice. Any Coen fan out there should know the name of their friggin' movie.

So you admit you're an attention ****e?

I think the title of the film would suffice. Any Coen fan out there should know the name of their friggin' movie.

Attention ****e? There are countless threads that have the names of the director/actor in the thread title. Please get a clue. :up:

Last edited:
Saw it almost two times yesterday. A really likable film! I've never seen a comedy like this in a long time.

-TNC

I really liked this movie. Funny, entertaining... just a good movie. I gave it a 9 because it started out pretty slow.

i laughed the whole time! well...not for the first 20 minutes but still...
pointless yet hilarious
8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"