Burned And Headless Body Of Sex Offender Found

I would say very few people deserve to be decapitated and burned alive and i would like to note that the past actions of this man does not make him any more deserving of this act than anyone else.

this is a shame

Why couldnt they just cut off the penis:confused: Now those kids will spend the rest of there lives in jail instead of just a couple of years in juvie!

At this point there's nothing to indicate that the murder has anything to do with his sex-offender status. For all we know, he could have been killed in a drug deal gone bad or offed by an ex-girlfriend.

It's tempting to think that one of his past victims might have exacted some kind of I Spit on Your Grave-type revenge on him, but how do we know he didn't end up on the Registered Sex-Offender List for whipping it out just to pee in a public place.

More facts are needed here.

Have they said what this sex offender did? I mean, I'm not saying he should have died because of his crime, but I really don't feel any sympathy towards the guy.

i havent heard anything about what he did, but when referenced once on the news, it sounded like it was an incident where he coulda used better judgement but wasnt necessarily something all THAT serious. but, thats just the impression i got. either way, the murder has been referred to as a "thrill kill" so im not so sure the sexual offense had anything to do with the motive. i also think i may have gone to highschool with the victim's sister. there was a chick in my class with the same last name.

Unless it was one of those kind that was falsely accused like the 17 year old who did it with his 16 yo girlfriend that went to jail and placed on the sex offenders list.

I actually have 2 friends and a family member in the same situation. Really sucks. Poor guy had to move out of town because everything here is too close for him to live by (Schools, Parks, wherever children congregate)...

Interesting story though.

Just read an article about this in my paper. Apparently the guy was labeled "sex offender" because when he was 18 he felt up a 14 year-old girl who led him to believe that she was 16. This guy clearly deserved to be roasted and decapitated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"