Justice League Business is Business

Fassbender just doesn't have the charisma. Too gritty and sincere. Craig moreso. It's between Brosnan and Connery, and Connery had more longevity so I'd give him the edge.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it's that debatable. I'd say it's Adam West.

Thinking about it, I'd say you're right.

And Being iconic dosen't take time. People knew there was something special about RDJ's Iron Man, Reeve's Superman, and Ledger's Joker the first time they watched them. Like Shika said, all it takes is one great movie. MOS wasn't a complete slam dunk, so Cavill isn't getting the level of attention he deserves.

1. If they are going to reboot Batman; then they will reboot him for solo films in his own film universe.

2. If they are going to use Batman in JL then they will stick with the continuity of the Dark Knight trilogy which ends with Robin becoming Batman.

3. They didn't have to bring up the lead roofing of the truck with the bomb in The Dark Knight Rises if they didn't want to/plan on Superman existing in sequels.

4. If you recast Bruce Wayne within the Dark Knight continuity (meaning Freeman and Oldman still return) you will only confound audiences because the last movie wrote Wayne out and Robin in. Batman has already been recast within this continuity.

5. Green Lantern will not be seen on the silver screen again in the next ten years. And when they do reboot Green Lantern-- it just needs to be a space adventure and it needs to be a serious one.

So you're saying Blake is going to be in Justice League? Sorry man, but January is long gone. It's over and JGL is certainly not returning.

If things really do tip in favor of World's Finest, it wouldn't even make sense to consider bringing JGL's Blake back. I don't think anyone would go for a Superman/John Blake WF movie. It'd be laughable :funny:

If things really do tip in favor of World's Finest, it wouldn't even make sense to consider bringing JGL's Blake back. I don't think anyone would go for a Superman/John Blake WF movie. It'd be laughable :funny:

Have to agree there,
Blake could stay behind and patrol Gotham while Bruce is on vacation or doing JL business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"