BvS BvS: Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS) - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently today's the International Day of Happiness.

You know what would make me happy? Good positive reactions and a sane thread today

Let's try that today please.

Do you happen to remember what time?

For the New York world première? Here you go:

12825860_1726328947637305_469034293_n.jpg

Man, that Mexican theatre was really crowded, it's got space for 10,000 people and it seems that this was pretty much the number of people attending the premiere session. There were 10,000 pairs of eyes watching BvS last night. This is crazy.

meanwhile my *** is sitting here waiting for Thursday 6PM EST March 24th to see this film lol

^ I think it just about makes every single one of us, honestly. :p

Man, that Mexican theatre was really crowded, it's got space for 10,000 people and it seems that this was pretty much the number of people attending the premiere session. There were 10,000 pairs of eyes watching BvS last night. This is crazy.

Interesting. El Mayimbe said that the tracking for Hispanic males is in the stratosphere for this film.

Last edited:
Superman is an immigrant. He's easier to relate to on that level.

Superman is such a rich character with so many levels where you can relate to him..............it is a shame that so many who hate him just don't "get him"

Last edited:
Apparently today's the International Day of Happiness.

You know what would make me happy? Good positive reactions and a sane thread today

Let's try that today please.

90% plus of reactions has been positive.

The smart thing to do is that anyone that comes in here with a negative agenda, everyone should just let the person voice their opinions and move on. If no one responds, those negative voices won't be quite as loud.

When we respond, we give them what they want.

90% plus of reactions has been positive.

The smart thing to do is that anyone that comes in here with a negative agenda, everyone should just let the person voice their opinions and move on. If no one responds, those negative voices won't be quite as loud.

When we respond, we give them what they want.

Biggest truth that i've heard from this thread ever. :up:

So by 7:30pm EST we should hear reactions from the New York premiere right?

So by 7:30pm EST we should hear reactions from the New York premiere right?

The red carpet event starts at 4:30, you have a 2 & a half hour movie that likely starts at 6, 6:30. I'd expect reactions to start coming in after 9pm est.

ETA: Got this from Superman Homepage:

The schedule is as follows:
4:30 pm EDT / 1:30 pm PDT - Red Carpet Begins
7:00 pm EDT / 4:00 pm PDT - Red Carpet End / Screening Begins
9:30 pm EDT / 6:30 pm PDT - Screening Ends

Superman is an immigrant. He's easier to relate to on that level.
Kinda, we were just carpet bombed with DC in our childhoods (DCAU was on all channels back in the dah) . Lack of current cartoons is a big mistake for WB.

Speaker sound system must have been epic, in order to drown out that the kinda volume generated by that many people. Then again, I suppose subtitles were in play.

Isn't the iMAX event tomorrow? Going to be awesome to hear what some of the HYPE posters have to say.

The red carpet event starts at 4:30, you have a 2 & a half hour movie that likely starts at 6, 6:30. I'd expect reactions to start coming in after 9pm est.

ETA: Got this from Superman Homepage:

The schedule is as follows:
4:30 pm EDT / 1:30 pm PDT - Red Carpet Begins
7:00 pm EDT / 4:00 pm PDT - Red Carpet End / Screening Begins
9:30 pm EDT / 6:30 pm PDT - Screening Ends

Ok thanks. Tonight will be a pretty good indicator, at least with audience reactions.

Wow, 10,000 fans. The WOM for this movie is going to be insane there. I expect big numbers from Mexico.

-You gonna go to BvS?
-That Zack Snyder brought BvS to Mexico one day ago. Count the attendees. It's THOUSANDS of people. What's next? Millions? BvS has the power to wipe out all wallets on the planet, and if we believe there's a one percent chance the movie is that good we have to take it as an absolute certainty! Now I have to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"