BvS BvS: Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS) - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the iMAX event tomorrow? Going to be awesome to hear what some of the HYPE posters have to say.

Yes, believe it's pretty late on the east coast. Did I hear that it starts at 10pm est tomorrow?

-You gonna go to BvS?
-That Zack Snyder brought BvS to Mexico one day ago. Count the attendees. It's THOUSANDS of people. What's next? Millions? BvS has the power to wipe out all wallets on the planet, and if we believe there's a one percent chance the movie is that good we have to take it as an absolute certainty! Now I have to see it.

:funny:

Yes, believe it's pretty late on the east coast. Did I hear that it starts at 10pm est tomorrow?

Yeah, 10pm I believe. It's one of the huge reasons why I'm not going to attend mine. It's a 3 hour drive for me and I just drove 6 hrs in the car the other day. I wouldn't make it back home until 4 am or so.

Isn't the iMAX event tomorrow? Going to be awesome to hear what some of the HYPE posters have to say.

I'm seeing it tomorrow at 10pm. Will definitely let you guys know what I think, but probably won't go into great detail about the film until after Thursday. I don't like sharing/spreading spoilers or participating in those discussions while a majority of the people here won't have seen the film yet.

I'm seeing it tomorrow at 10pm. Will definitely let you guys know what I think, but probably won't go into great detail about the film until after Thursday. I don't like sharing/spreading spoilers or participating in those discussions while a majority of the people here won't have seen the film yet.

Appreciate it. I'm not very spoiled on the movie, as little as one can be posting here. I haven't seen any of the spoilers from the recent screenings. Stayed out of that thread. So it's all good! Sometimes I like being spoiled so I can digest the movie better, know what to expect. But I've spend three years hyped for this one. I'm going in as blind as I can while being as attached as I am. :funny:

-You gonna go to BvS?
-That Zack Snyder brought BvS to Mexico one day ago. Count the attendees. It's THOUSANDS of people. What's next? Millions? BvS has the power to wipe out all wallets on the planet, and if we believe there's a one percent chance the movie is that good we have to take it as an absolute certainty! Now I have to see it.
:woot:

Appreciate that man. I've stuck around and I'm doing great with avoiding the spoilers aspect of things.I have a feeling it's going to get tricky here soon though. I'd be devastated to last this long but at the last moment stumble upon something haha.

I'd be devastated to last this long but at the last moment stumble upon something haha.

Same here. Hopefully we can navigate our way through the mess successfully. I quite simply don't have the strength to take a break from the Hype. :oldrazz:

The overreaction in the previous thread was crazy! Some of you need to take a valium and take a nap :)

Same here. Hopefully we can navigate our way through the mess successfully. I quite simply don't have the strength to take a break from the Hype. :oldrazz:

It is going to be like a mine field around here after the event!

It is going to be like a mine field around here after the event!

Yep. I'm gonna be dodging spoilers like:

tSxiZIj.gif

I'm seeing it Tuesday and will spoil via PM for anyone that wants it. I won't be an @** and drop it in threads, though.

I remember seeing this on social media and thought he never got to see it. So glad he got his wish.

yeah i remember that...ppl actually went and wrote an article bashing snyder and wb for not showing it to him! It was pretty ridiculous...wonder if they feel like crap now...

I'm seeing it Tuesday and will spoil via PM for anyone that wants it. I won't be an @** and drop it in threads, though.

How kind of you to be willing to spoil the movie for people.

Yeah, 10pm I believe. It's one of the huge reasons why I'm not going to attend mine. It's a 3 hour drive for me and I just drove 6 hrs in the car the other day. I wouldn't make it back home until 4 am or so.

Appreciate that man. I've stuck around and I'm doing great with avoiding the spoilers aspect of things.I have a feeling it's going to get tricky here soon though. I'd be devastated to last this long but at the last moment stumble upon something haha.

...don't go home...

take a forget-me-now-pill...it's what I do! :cwink:

I'm going to my IMAX event tomorrow, I'll post a spoiler free review here.

You do know what no spoilers means don't you...my lord dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"