BvS BvS Fan Made Trailers & Videos

Wow that was incredible!!

icon14.gif
oh yeah that trailer was a good one.

this new one's pretty awesome.

Featuring drones, Gal Gadot, Penn Badgley as Dick Grayson, and more!

(thinking bout it now, if they do end up using drones, it's the perfect opportunity to use Brainiac or Metallo to cause problems).

Last edited:
Hey all, just made a teaser trailer and thought I may as well share it :) be nice, its my first time making..anything lol

[YT]hyQd65Xe7cU[/YT]

That was pretty good.

Thanks! I tried to steer away from the batman vs superman type of trailer that everyone seems to be doing and went for the team up.

This one is just brilliant!

I REALLY like the tone of this trailer the best. It suggests that Superman and Batman are both heroic in their own right, and that fate will prevent them from becoming enemies. .and Luthor realizing that he can't control Batman like he thought he could. I do think MOS2 can be a good sequel, if it uses Batman as an extension of how the world views Superman, though realistically it would probably be more of a spin-off.

Love this trailer! Love the use of the footage from the Godzilla trailer at the beginning and, of course, Timothy Dalton as Alfred and Joaquin Phoenix as Lex Luthor. :up:
[YT]8sJWHUMMQ5g[/YT]

Love this trailer! Love the use of the footage from the Godzilla trailer at the beginning and, of course, Timothy Dalton as Alfred and Joaquin Phoenix as Lex Luthor. :up:
[YT]8sJWHUMMQ5g[/YT]

:awesome:
icon14.gif

Wow now that's a good one.

[YT]8sJWHUMMQ5g[/YT]

Goosebumps, and I'm not talking about those R.L Stine books. Good god, the shivers. Best one yet. Wow.:hubba:super::ybat:

Is it....2016 yet?

[YT]hDoyM4-ESFA[/YT]

I actually like this one. It's as if AfWayne is trying to hide his obssesion over Supes, and letting the mask 'slip' a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"