BvS BvS Rottentomatoes score - how important will it be, and what do you hope for? - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So were all in agreement that Zack Snyder needs to be removed from the DCEU and all things DC right?

Yes.

Get rid of him ASAP.

Delay Justice League.

This movie was not supposed to be like this at all.

now I'm kinda mad. I have young brothers who love super heroes and they won't be able to enjoy this movie. They eat up all the marvel stuff, but they won't get to experience this properly. maybe the lego batman movie, whatever I guess.

If the movie is a Box Office Success then I see WB doing either of these 2 things.

Keep Snyder and let him do what has done, and do what he wants
Keep Snyder and tell him he must improve Critics response.

If the movie is a financial bomb, then the WB may consider delaying JL and get a new Director.

So were all in agreement that Zack Snyder needs to be removed from the DCEU and all things DC right?

That was a thought before he was even picked for Man of Steel for me. He's just not good.

Maybe. I'm going to wait to make that final call once I see the film.

I rewatching Seinfeld and I got here LOL

[YT]TRAFILarqSU[/YT]

Bring out the pitchforks, people. Save the children!

Sorry, I'm not usually this sarcastic, but damn...I think a little dash of chillax is in order.

Get Edgar Wright. He must be hungry to stick it to Marvel. And his visual wit would be welcome change of pace for DC.

brace for impact, we have officially hit Paul Blart territory

WSdJZbi.jpg

To quote Louis CK, this is now an ordeal.

The issue right now is the box office, if it make a crap load of money he's going to be retained. Personally, if this does under perform, I think the DC fan base needs to find some unity and rally around someone new moving forward. These characters deserve better.

Poni_Boy said:
Just got out of a screening with IMAX execs and employees. Will elaborate later. Honestly one of the most miserable movie going experiences of my adult life. Two 10-ish year old boys were crying on my way out. Icing on the cake. Snyder has to go. How dare they release this thing.

2016 Post of the Year!!!

....can't stop laughing!!

Im sure snyder is a nice guy in real life and comes off like he genuinely wants to please fans in interviews. I actually feel bad for the guy, hes kind of like if michael bay had common sense with visual stylep

Lmao, the wussifcation of America continues!

Batman v Superman is now worse than rape.

Bring this thing on. I can't wait to see this dang movie already.

Holy over-dramatic Batman!

17g2vusfplp2ijpg.jpg

Poni_boy, I really hope you're yanking our chain with that theater response. I just can't fathom a movie, let alone a superhero movie, so bad that you've got kids walking out of the theater crying.

It's sounds unbelievable. And if it's not then...

I REALLY can't wait see this movie.

Poni_Boy said:
Just got out of a screening with IMAX execs and employees. Will elaborate later. Honestly one of the most miserable movie going experiences of my adult life. Two 10-ish year old boys were crying on my way out. Icing on the cake. Snyder has to go. How dare they release this thing.

:wow: Damn, son ...

How could WB/DC mess this up so badly? HOW can they mess up Batman and Superman on the big screen together? Is this real life?

I dunno. Kids crying over a Superman and Batman movie is... concerning.

Assuming of course they were actually crying over the movie.

I think most of us agree, but as I stated not too long ago....WB continues to ignore what appeals to the demographic. If they really cared for what would please the audience the most they would've kept Snyder on a short leash. Instead they jumped on an idea that Snyder is taking credit for (introducing Batman as Superman's next foe) because they thought that would make them the most money and they gave him more freedom.

As Poni_Boy stated before, if BvS is a box office success then WB won't really care that it's a critical failure. They'll let Snyder continue on with the Justice League. This is why I keep telling people that it's important to vote for the future of these franchises with your money...because at the end of the day, that's what the studios care about.

It' going to be VERY interesting to see the hype amongst fans for the build up to Justice League. I have never seen hype for a movie like I have for this one, the build up to JL is going to be incredibly muted and deflated compared to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"