BvS BvS villain poll

I also hope the movie doesn't revolve around Superman fighting Batman.

I'm fine with one main villain and some secondary stuff. At most, Lex and one second tier villain. I don't want to see three or four big time villains plus Superman tangling with Batman. I think that's overkill.

Lex Luthor, as we need an intellectual challenge for Batman, and the right opportunity to introduce the character.

Bizarro, a physical challenge for Supes, an imperfect clone, created using salvaged
Krypton-tech (probly the genesis chamber) from the crashed scoutship. Could be some great scenes if Bizarro actually thinks he's Clark (has his memories) and turns up in Smallville, looking for his "home"

Would be a great combination, IMO.

It's probably unrealistic, but since it looks like both Bats and Lex need an intro, I'd use the Slade Wilson from "Arrow" to add a physical threat to build up Batman, include the "Arrow" series into the universe and bring in a character that requires less screen time. His backstory can be abbreviated rather than as fleshed as the others should be.

Agreed. Deathstroke doesn't need any explanation at all. He's just a badass hired gun as far as BvsS is concerned. I think bringing in him from the show could be great.

I would also love it if Green Arrow made a surprise cameo.

(Perhaps Batman defeats Superman with the help of Green Arrow from afar, another nod to Dark Knight Returns. I think that could be an awesome moment.)

And although I think the actors for these two would fit in just fine, it doesn't necessarily have to be the same continuity/actors.

Last edited:
Why would GA want to take out Superman? That's not something that you could just do without explaining his motives.

Green Arrow in BvS? I really hope not, if anything Wonder Woman would be the one most deserving a cameo, and even then this should focus on these 2 characters, not another one to join the confusion.

GA's track record at saving cities from getting blown up isn't exactly stellar at this point either.

Why would GA want to take out Superman? That's not something that you could just do without explaining his motives.

Same reason as Batman?

They're weary of his existence and they want to subdue him so that he can be studied or something?

Or perhaps Lex (or Waller) uses a clone (Bizarro or Cyborg-Superman) to frame Superman? (Maybe it can kill Katie Cassidy? (Laurel Lance) :oldrazz:)

I'm sure something can work.

I don't want things to be typical at all.

Lex going full throttle on the villain gear.

The way I see it, he should still dislike Superman, but see Batman as more of a threat at this point.
Lex is a criminal, and Batman is a crime fighter.

It would put the scares on him surely?
Superman and the rest have no idea about what kind of dark secrets Lexcorp holds, Lex himself.
Possibly not even Batman.

Lex could hire assassins to watch over Batman and take him out at some point.
It would serve Lex's interest in all regards.

Deathstroke and Lady Shiva would be cool. Compensating for Zod and Faora.

Slade Wilson could even potentially want to make enemies out of Superman, too. Say he's still in the Army and disagrees with Stanwick.

Josh Brolin and Rinko Kikuchi are my picks for those respective roles.
oldboy-josh-brolin-03-600-370.jpg

680x478

If "Arrow" isn't connected, I've wanted Brolin for Wilson for a while. I could see him turning in a Mark Strong type of performance from Green Lantern.

I dunno I think Lex and Joker are too..expected. I'd be surprised if Lex is the villain of this movie. I think they villain of this movie should lead into the JL movie. I like Darkseid as the villain of JL so I would go with one of his minions causing trouble.

A mercenary/assassin type villain would work better than the Joker. Also, I fully support Rinko Kikuchi as Shiva, I've loved her since Babel.

Deathstroke would be a dream. Especially if they can get an awesome fight sequence going on with Bats like in the Arkham Origins trailer.

[YT]dkLMLGkcTsw[/YT]

I had an idea that involved Lex/Metallo/Black Mask or Penguin/Deathstroke or Deadshot.

Bruce Wayne teams with Lex and Lois covers that.

Clark is looking up this Batman in Gotham along with possibly dealings with Lex and Black Mask or Penguin.

Lex sends Metallo to kill Bruce Wayne, Superman stops him.

Penguin or Black Mask sends Deathstroke after Clark Kent because his nose is getting to deep, Batman stops him.

I hope Intergang plays a role in this or future movies. I just really enjoy stories where there is some kind of organised crime/corporation in the background, and I know Lex serves that function in one way, but I prefer it when his Vendetta is more personal... whereas Intergang can be the face of the injustice that Superman is constantly fighting against but can't actually ever physically confront, and who are kind of never ending cause there will always be a new leader to take over if you bring one down.

Metallo could easily be defeated by Batman with a Batbomb.

And all Superman has to do is blow on Deathstroke :(

True but I'm talking Clark Kent. If Deathstroke surprised Clark and fought him, what would Clark do?

Pretend he is getting his ass kicked to keep his Superman secret.

He'd be exposed the second Deathstroke struck a blow on him!

luthor and metallo. no batman villains needed until the affleck director rebat(boot)

Batman taking on Deathstroke and Lady Shiva in one glorious battle is making my mouth water though :(

Batman has nothing to do with Metallo and even less if he's like the one of Superman/Batman public enemies animated movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"