Days of Future Past "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 6

:funny: Right?

Halle must be really strong physically to be able to pull that off.

I really enjoyed Extant. There was a lot going on, but I actually did like the slow pacing. The show just kinda needs to focus and do one thing at a time, but it has a lot of potential. ;)

I loved the premiere. Great acting all around, get premise, effects.

For films, yes. But for TV shows, I don't really know.

And the premiere of the show got an 18-49 demographic rating of 1.6.:csad: I expected so much more.

Do you have the Source for this? Most of the viewers who watched it seem to have really enjoyed it. I'm sure it will pick up more viewers over time.

Last edited:
I see. It will do well next week. Hopefully.

Ugh so sad that Extant isn't available here in my country. :(

I saw the teaser and I kept imagining Halle's eyes turning white all of a sudden lol

It'll probably just be a young Storm in the 80s.

If that's the case then Storm won't even be powerful. When she was younger her powers (at time) sometimes would barely do any damage. Or, it wouldn't last very long when she would use it (her flying for example). I was reading some comics when she was younger (around the time she first met gambit) and she would mostly just street fight her opponents.

Her movie powers are as strong as the director and writer(s) want them to be.

It means that while in the comics she might not have been that strong in her youth, with artistic liberties in transition to screen her powers when she's young don't have to be the same power level.

Gotcha. I didn't know you were referencing the message before you some quotes or a "^" wouldn't kill yah you know? :p ;)

I figured it was pretty obvious what post I was responding to without having to quote it or put a ^ to it. :huh:

^That wig looks perfect and amazing. Why couldn't they have found one like that for the movies?

I might be pledging some money for that film too. It looks bad ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"