Not open for further replies.
*bump*here's a storm manip i did. The latest line of X-Men swim wear :p

storm_bnw_a1ant.jpg

Love the avatars, weatherwitch :up:

^^ That is just awesome
I'm speechless
what effects did u use??
How about a avatar from that??

Wow, thanks! Well first it was just a regular manip, but I didn't like it, so I added two artistic filters in Photoshop to fix it up: 'Neon Glow' and 'Plastic Wrap'. Then I made the picture black and white, and it ended up looking like a drawing/painting, which was cool.

s1000.jpg
s100_2.jpg
s75.jpg
s75_2.jpg
s50.jpg
s50_2.jpg

Great manip, A1ant! Didn't know you do manips. What pic did you use? I mean, is a Storm promo pic, or a Halle photo? is a Halle photo.... yes. Looks like a real promo.. yes, is a bit painted, but still looks like a real promo pic. Good work adding the long hair.

Thanks Angamb :), I used a photo of Halle and a promo photo from X2, and basically combined the two. Very simple:

Wow, thanks! Well first it was just a regular manip, but I didn't like it, so I added two artistic filters in Photoshop to fix it up: 'Neon Glow' and 'Plastic Wrap'. Then I made the picture black and white, and it ended up looking like a drawing/painting, which was cool.

s1000.jpg
s100_2.jpg
s75.jpg
s75_2.jpg
s50.jpg
s50_2.jpg

wow!! so many sizes!! :wow:

s1000.jpg
s100_2.jpg
s75.jpg
s75_2.jpg
s50.jpg
s50_2.jpg
:wow: AMAZING!

Halle Berry has the Storm look...if she was jus a lil taller...but h8e it or luv it Berry is Storm!!! I just couldn't stand those bangs!! LOL...can sum1 do a manip of that pic from X1 remove the bangs and giver the hair color from X3??

random question: do you think global warming would affect Storms powers?

I think in the comics they should address that and maybe she should be elected to a government position addressing global warming........

^ I doubt it. Considering Storm can somehow manipulate the weather in outer space, I don't think global warming in a weather prone atmosphere would disrupt her control of the elements too much. Afterall, she can manipulate the weather in any kind of environment, even one affected by global warming.

^ I doubt it. Considering Storm can somehow manipulate the weather in outer space, I don't think global warming in a weather prone atmosphere would disrupt her control of the elements too much. Afterall, she can manipulate the weather in any kind of environment, even one affected by global warming.

Storm would be aware of the effects of global warming on the weather systems during her lifetime. And with global temperatures rising and rising sea levels from melting ice (and greater frequency of extreme weather phenomena such as hurricanes as a result, it's alleged), it would be easier for her to create storms because the existing conditions are more favourable for extreme weather. In other words, it would take much less effort to create a hurricane (called a cyclone, typhoon and various other things depending where one lives in the world) or other extreme events like tornadoes, floods.... and by creating a hurricane in a non-threatening situation, she might prevent one happening in a highly-populated area.

It might be a nice issue to explore in the comics.

Storm would be aware of the effects of global warming on the weather systems during her lifetime. And with global temperatures rising and rising sea levels from melting ice (and greater frequency of extreme weather phenomena such as hurricanes as a result, it's alleged), it would be easier for her to create storms because the existing conditions are more favourable for extreme weather. In other words, it would take much less effort to create a hurricane (called a cyclone, typhoon and various other things depending where one lives in the world) or other extreme events like tornadoes, floods.... and by creating a hurricane in a non-threatening situation, she might prevent one happening in a highly-populated area.

It might be a nice issue to explore in the comics.
I agree it should be adressed. Maybe Storm should feel a bit uncomfortable also, since she is directly linked to nature, thus the destructive effects of the global warming might affect her emotions a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"