C. Nolan's Interstellar - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I'm not even including Michael Caine as he's a lock. He's been a lock since he confirmed it himself way back when.

Michael Caine has to be in the film to give the *official monologue of WISDOMMM!* to the main character in the movie.

I seriously need to start watching Person of Interest. I have no idea why I haven't.

craigdbfan...

wearyreese_zpsf09c2ff2.gif

i am disappoint

So what exactly is this movie about again? An astronaut goes through a wormhole or something?

We laugh now but watch when it happens. We'll be laughing even harder. :hehe:

We'd be in Part 100 before the teaser even hits. :hehe:

Bale's shooting Everest in Iceland and isn't that where they're shooting this too? Maybe Bale can visit the set for a cameo. Bonus points if they bring the Reign of Fire dragons! :awesome:

Funnily enough, Tom Hardy is also doing an unrelated movie titled Everest about British mountain climber George Mallory.

Who will make it to the top of Everest first?

deshi deshi basara basara....

Michael Caine has to be in the film to give the *official monologue of WISDOMMM!* to the main character in the movie.

I knew an astronaut once, got his oxygen tank cut. We pulled him in, but it took him five minutes to cough. He said it was like going home.

I seriously need to start watching Person of Interest. I have no idea why I haven't.

Shame on you. :woot: You missed Jonah's directorial debut, plus the series got renewed for a 3rd Season.

Great to hear Anne is going to be in this! I hope she keeps getting more and more roles...just to piss off the haters.

Haha totally. The hate against her seems to be unwarranted by many.

"Oh she seems fake in real life and blah blah blah". Who cares? All I care is about the performances she gives and I find them to be sincere and genuine. She takes the material seriously and respects her colleagues. What more can you ask from an actress.

Lots of actors seem fake in real life to me, to be honest. Not that I care about it at all. All I care about is are they a good actor / actress?

Hating on actors because of how they believe in press conferences and on red carpets is silly. They don't have to act "genuine" in those cases if they don't want to anyways. Egads, what a spoiled celebrity-obsessed culture we have. Who gives a crap what the actor is genuinely like?

Whoa, whoa, I'm starting to go on a rant here. Better stop myself.

Great to hear Anne is going to be in this! I hope she keeps getting more and more roles...just to piss off the haters.
Those robots in the postponed Spielberg flick may be safe for the time being but it hasn't halted Anne going sci-fi. I hope it's a sizeable role. We don't know anything about it, but it is something different for her which is very exciting. And the haters just make me yawn. Yeah, she just totally rocks up on set and flukes Oscar peformances. :whatever:

i agree. she was fake at the oscars. but we pay to watch her in movies and not in real life. and there she gives a good performance.

Anne would have looked much better at the Oscars if she didn't have the god awful Franco next to her. She was full of so much energy and he literally had none. He was embarrassing while she was trying to pick up his slack, the script they had didn't help either.

The real question: there is one magnetic personality who has worked with Chris on all his films and yet has not made its acting debut... has the time at last come for Nolan's Vest to play a character? Is the world ready?

Behold - the first fan art for Interstellar by yours truly. Spacey text and the interior is that of a space ship. :oldrazz:
2yw6zae.jpg

I've had enough of Christopher Nolan. I've seen Memento, The Prestige, Inception and the Dark Knight trilogy. I have seen enough of his work to know that I not a fan, and that I find his films overrated, pretentious and boring with shallow characters and overbearing expository dialogue.

I've had enough. :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"