[CA:TWS] Which trailer do you like more?

Discussion in 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' started by Whiskey Tango, Feb 3, 2014.

?

Which trailer do you like the most?

1. Trailer #1

2. Trailer #2

3. Trailer #3 (UK version)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Whiskey Tango Registered

Just curious what everyone thinks. Despite the awesome action shots in the new one, the original from back in October still gets my vote (but just barely). What say you? Poll incoming.

Trailer #1 - Oct 24, 2013
    [YT]NLWsK1ZFunA[/YT]

Trailer #2 - Feb 2, 2014
    [YT]7SlILk2WMTI[/YT]

Trailer #2 (UK) - Feb 2, 2014
    [YT]G4LVE9OUTfw[/YT]

2. ThePowerCosmic Hyped Up

I have to say Trailer #1 because it just unexpectedly wowed me to no end. Just the tone, dialogue...everything is great. But the same goes for trailer 2, it's just that the first one left more of an impression on me because I didn't think it would look so great.

But trailer 2 is the most badass, hands-down. That will be the trailer that convince most people to watch this movie. I don't think I can say the same for trailer 1.

3. TeeKay Registered

Trailer 2 was glorious imo.:D

4. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

Trailer 2 was so action packed

5. Suzanne78 Abs Without Fear

While #1 has a special place seared onto my heart because it was the first footage and really set the tone for the movie, Trailer #2 is epic, even more than I thought it could be. Action, drama, intrigue, humor… this movie looks like it'll have it all in the shape of a souped-up spy thriller with heroes.

But Trailer #3 deserves kudos for including Sharon.

6. Visualiza Jimmy Scrambles

#2, mainly because Widow's description of TWS was very cryptic and interesting. Great trailer otherwise, but a lot of it was recycled from the first. Not a dealbreaker; all of these big budget blockbusters do it...jus' sayin'.

On another note though, am I the only one who is loving every bit of music featured in the promotional material? From the trailers and the music on the website, it all sounds pretty damn good to me. I have to wonder if its actually Jackman's handiwork or if its stock trailer/promo music.

7. psylockolussus Spice Mutant

I prefer trailer #1.

8. AnneFan Hathaway #1

Trailer 2.

9. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

i like the music as well I plan to add this soundtrack to my collection ASAP
    i prefer #! with the UK ad a close second

10. Minxie Registered

Definitely trailer 2 because it was masterfully cut/edited. It was quite possibly the most effective, memorable way they could have chosen to introduce the Winter Soldier. There was this great post on tumblr I saw that gets at the heart of it, imo (just a warning there's flashing gifs at the link so if those give you a headache or if you're epileptic you might wanna avoid it):
    That said I do think the first teaser trailer was really well done, as well. Basically I think the marketing guys achieved exactly what they were supposed to with both the teaser and the theatrical trailer. :)

11. antovolk Registered

Personally my favourite is the extended 5-min preview/SDCC trailer that played with Thor - essentially an extended version of the first teaser trailer.

Excited to see the first 10-min/extended trailer 2 that played at All Hail the King event and may be coming to UK cinemas soon....

12. Raiden Wakanda Forever

Trailer #2, but I'm disappointed that it doesn't have Sharon like the UK trailer does.

13. TJByrum Captain America Fan

#2 has a lot of cool stuff and action sequences, but no Captain America trailer will ever amount to eh sheer quality of #1.

#1 was unexpected, unique, and perfect. It didn't give to much away, but it let you know the feel of the movie. The conspiracy, thriller-like, mystery aspects of it made it very good and everything about it was great.

#2 is cool, VERY cool, but it didn't give the same effect as #1 did.