Cable Cord Cutters Thread: Sling, Hulu, YouTube TV, Netflix, and more!

anyone live in their market areas that have tried it?

^ they have like 20ish areas? but none are near me.
biloxi was kinda random on the list i thought

Wouldn't surprise me. More money for the streaming. Prevents people who are antsy to see the show from signing up for a month free trial and dipping.

When is HBO Max going to be available in the UK?

I got a notification today that my six month at $7.50/month for ad-free HBO Max subscription deal was extended for another six months. Has anyone else on here received this offer? I was planning on letting my membership lapse in March when the rate doubled, but this is much better.

I also got an extended offer for Hulu when I went to cancel that subscription. But I got nothing for Disney Plus, so I let that one lapse at least until Moon Knight.

Which streaming services need to die?

Not surprised. I remember it being rumored that they were working on it for a while.
Eventually I expect other services to follow...which would blow up the way I use HBO Max and YouTube TV.

I don't even think it's out of pocket for them to do this. It sucks, don't get me wrong and it'll screw some things up for me. But's just been a loophole that's been abused for years. Just business to close that gap.

I do wonder how will they be able to differentiate between people watching on their phones outside of their house. Or people who travel a lot for work and use Chromecasts, Fire sticks, etc. in hotels or AirBnBs.

For sure going to be some growing pains here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"