Cage A COSTUME PLEASE

Suleman said:
Just asking: How did you do those pictures? I don't think you drew them yourself, that's all... Unless you got a lot of spare time.

Edit: Oh, I see. You found a page somewhere? I wonder how they did these...

um he didnt draw them lol
he just got them from Ronnie Thunderbolt
http://www.medinnus.com/rt_art/
check it out the art is really good

Suleman said:
Just asking: How did you do those pictures? I don't think you drew them yourself, that's all... Unless you got a lot of spare time.

Edit: Oh, I see. You found a page somewhere? I wonder how they did these...

um he didnt draw them lol
he just got them from Ronnie Thunderbolt
http://www.medinnus.com/rt_art/
check it out the art is really good

Ok, we get it. No need to say it twice.

:p

SilverCenturion said:
I'd say, go with that one, but then but on a yellow or black bandana like Isaiah Bradley/Josiah X.

Now i thought that Patriot from Young Avengers should wear a mask like that, if he isnt going to wear the full face Mask.

No idea what Cage should wear.. most of his costumes seem very 70s.
Not too convinced about the Yellow and Black one either.. it makes him look too much like an Xman from the Morrison era.

I'd go with the last one from Secret War that design works well.

George Perez is the guy who made all those ****ty costume designs for Wasp and the rest of the Avengers, he can draw his @$$ off! but his sense of style is garbage!! he can't design a costume for nuthin.:down

Lactophiliac said:
Here's what I would go with. Costumey but not to costumey

attachment.php

Nice compilation,.. combining 6 different coustume styles in one.

Boots from #2, jeans colored like #6, shirt like #1, jacket like #6, an' shades from #10.

that's worse than anything Wonderman has worn.

Boots from #2, jeans colored like #5, shirt like #1, jacket like #5, an' shades from #10

KEY:
1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8
9 10
11 12

I dont need a key, I know how to count. But I didnt know if you meant 5 insted of 6 for both of them.

Heh just makin' sure we were goin' th' right direction, just th' jacket basically I guess.

Actually th' boots're supposed to be super heroy but whatever. Yeah, Cage is better as a badass. He's suffered enough with a puffy yellow shirt fer 20 years.

I dont like it, its to much "street thug" and not enough "superhero"

I don't consider Cage a "super hero". He's a street-level hero and he should look th' part. I actually like costumes havin' realistic properties (not sayin' we go all leather like X-Men tried to do, but remove all th' pointless crap like th' trunks). At least I didn't go fer Ghetto Thug-Life like he was in his last mini.

I love the Secret War look for him. It's costume-esque, but not too flashy for him. It's still mostly black, but it has the right amount of color tossed in while still looking practical.

Sorry this is hands down the best one
lukecage-secretwar-blackops.jpg

It's superhero yet funtional.

^that wouldn't be bad just different boots

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija