CAH: Canadian Association of the Hype (A thread for Canadian Posters)

Yeah, the faculty have been on strike since Sept 17.
It's pretty craptastic.

Red Green and Air Farce are not only horrible shows but arent funny at all.

The best canadian shows are Degrassi (old stuff), Hilarious House of Frightenstein, The Littlest Hobo, Mr. Dressup,

The best canadian shows are Degrassi (old stuff), Hilarious House of Frightenstein, The Littlest Hobo, Mr. Dressup,

Yes..yes..yes. I loved that show so much as a kid and I still love it, it's usually on early in the morning on Space. I have the series on dvd and I love it so much, class tv.

1. Red Green Show and Air Farce own you! Harold is the **** and may the Robot Harper show you the might of his Lazer vision! :cmad:

2. Degrassi? :dry::dry:

Um ............please tell me your joking

Does it look like i'm joking boy?

Degrassi is just another craptacular Teen Drama no one likes :o

Boy?!? I'm 25 lmfao.

And yes, the NEW Degrassi is B.S. but the ORIGINAL is excellent stuff.

Oh really...Cool!

Do you know her then...?

No, I dont. My dad knows her dad through hockey. Her dadi s the coach of the Junior Canadians and my dad is one of the hockey trainers for the Canadian Ice Acadamey.

I really dislike Toronto.

On a previous topic, Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High (original series') were amazing. I have them all on dvd.
the Kids of Degrassi Street was not bad, havn't seen next generation.

I dislike Toronto because it is part of being a Montrealer

I'm sort of from Toronto...But I don't dislike Montreal...

lol I don't really hate Toronto since hate takes too much energy.
I do get annoyed when any major Canadian city is renown to have a pompous attitude about itself in contrast to the rest of the country.

I went to Oakville for the first time. There's nothing to do there... I dunno why a crap load of us decided to meet there...

Mother was born in Nova Scotia,I plan on moving back up there someday to see how it is.I was born in Florida,but being Half Canadian is better then no Canadian.My Mother passed away in June at the young age of 51.In honor of her,and her country I got the Maple Leaf tattooed over my heart:)

You should try moving somewhere things don't suck. Like Alberta. Better get your fill now before the world wakes up and realizes that oil isn't the future.

The prairies suck the most (thats where I am)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"