Caillou cancelled

Babillygunn

New Age Outlaw
Reaction score
After 20 years Caillou has been cancelled. That show is a right of passage for all parents. It’s like a vision quest that you have to go on: every episode akin to sitting in a sweat lodge until hallucinations set in. He’s a 4 year old sociopathic jerk with a dad who looks like a cartoon version of Tucker Carlson after he raided Heathcliff Huxtable’s closet and acts like he’s been dining on a steady diet of Valium and Chardonnay. His mom is oddly attractive for a poorly drawn cartoon character and has the personality of Meredith Baxter Berney’s character from Family Ties. The Caillou Holiday Special, which seemed to run on a never ending loop on PBS from Halloween through President’s Day, is only tolerable if you watch it MST-style as my children started to do at age 5. (I’ve never understood why the mom breaks into song at one point in the special...it’s not even a
musical!)

Anyway, goodbye Caillou, you bald-headed four year old spawn of hell.

I never heard of it until now, but I’m also not a parent...

Congratulations to all the future parents who will never have to go through this phase with their children. Those were dark, dark times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"