The Dark Knight Cake Hunt: NY

ClownPrince789

Civilian
Reaction score
I was one of the folks at one of the NY places (ran from Jersey.) Upon arrival and disappointment, a bunch of us just kinda slapped our knees, let out a big sigh and left the winners to their devices. However, that doesn't mean we can't get a peek at anything?
Without using names and to the best of my memory, do our friends J or M want to share anything with your eager cakemates?

Where are my buddies from NY!?

:bat::batty::bat::batty::bat:

PS. Don't delete this, NY area people wanna stay in touch.

Were you the white guy sitting down next to the cake? :p

I arrived late too (not gonna say which one I was :o), but yeah, I'm anxious to see what the hell happened. I had class at 12:30 so I couldn't really stick around for long.

loot.jpg

robinbank.jpg

i'm the first guy there who got the cake at lexington.

There were different races there, just wanted to be precise. :o

It was cool though. Never been around a group of people that were SHH fans. :up:

the # on the cake is the number of the phone inside.

which sucks, because someone posted an unaltered pic of mine and i just got a random call from people who now have the number. nothing horrible, but i can see how something similar can lead to harassment or confusion.

Whatup Jersey City running here for his life guy!

(blue/grey hat dude)

You got everyones name?

Oiiii. It's Ruby, from the bakery. I sent a friend to get the cake in Boston, but by the time she got there it was gone. A friend of mine supposedly got the cake in DC, but I'm not sure.

Wow, since i'm such a nerd. and there were NO cakes near my house, I got a bakery to make a replica of the robin cake.

We at the scene tried not to pry. I can't speak for everyone, but I sure didn't want to **** it up for the winners.

what time is everybody showing up to lincoln square??? i hope we get goodies....id think they would give us stuff being that we going there for a 7min show lol

what time is everybody showing up to lincoln square??? i hope we get goodies....id think they would give us stuff being that we going there for a 7min show lol

I thought the showing on december 6th 2007 is the screening for I am legend as well as the dark knight footage, or just the dark knight footage????

I'm thinking that I'll be there by three, too. With my smile on. :D

I'm going to aim more for 4:30 or 5... i think it'll be alright. IMAX usually seats quite a few people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"