Calling ALL the Thor fans!

For those of you who might not know, you can vote once per day. So keep going back! ;)

Common guys, we need to eliminate Ironman!!! Be inspired by how Thor manhandled him in both Avengers movies :)

Need all the support we can get! Down to Thor and Cap...

Thor and Cap are bros
they should share the win :woot:

They are coming out of the woodwork for Cap.

Where's all the Thor people?!?

When you guys vote, can you please check the numbers of those who posted above you. I've seen people make mistakes in their math (which is human), skip over people's numbers, and even vote extra times per day, so just glance at the numbers between your current vote and your last vote to see that they make sense.

I feel like I'm being OCD about it, but I'm just a real big fan of playing by the rules... :)

When you guys vote, can you please check the numbers of those who posted above you. I've seen people make mistakes in their math (which is human), skip over people's numbers, and even vote extra times per day, so just glance at the numbers between your current vote and your last vote to see that they make sense.

I feel like I'm being OCD about it, but I'm just a real big fan of playing by the rules... :)

No problem. Considering all the help Cap gets (most character screen time in both Avengers films, Avengers ensemble cast featuring in his solo films, etc.) the least we can do is give the God of Thunder some proper math.

I think it's time for the proverbial black hole grenade to be activated!

LOL!

WOW what a turn around in the Voting!?!?!?!

Thor's going to need some Odinforce to comback and win.

I know, right?! I have caught several of them "mistakenly" doing the math wrong, and voting more than once in a 24 hour period. I have PM'd them and their reply is "Oops, my bad"

Cap would dis-own them for cheating! :whatever:

^Well, cheaters are definitely NOT worthy!

e04140d400595b50252200d21fc7cdaa.jpg

Keep taking the high road, Thor fans!

Come on folks- place your vote! We've left Thor to the Asgardian wolves. Fenris will be feasting on his entrails soon enough at this rate.

Come on folks- place your vote! We've left Thor to the Asgardian wolves. Fenris will be feasting on his entrails soon enough at this rate.

As much as I love how you've phrased that, I'm out. All the bickering and cheating, accidental or not, just turned me off. Next time there's one of these, I'll be back in.

Good luck!

No problem. Considering all the help Cap gets (most character screen time in both Avengers films, Avengers ensemble cast featuring in his solo films, etc.) the least we can do is give the God of Thunder some proper math.

LOL!
I would say that shows Marvel isn't as comfortable with Cap's world being able to support its own film as it is with Thor's - so I would take that as a compliment for Thor.

As much as I love how you've phrased that, I'm out. All the bickering and cheating, accidental or not, just turned me off. Next time there's one of these, I'll be back in.

Good luck!

Yeah that sucked. I was embarrassed reading all of it actually.

I would say that shows Marvel isn't as comfortable with Cap's world being able to support its own film as it is with Thor's - so I would take that as a compliment for Thor.

That's kind of how I felt. But what I was impressed about with the Russos is how with everything going on in The Winter Soldier they still found a way to keep it "Cap's" film. I love The Dark World but I understand some of the complaints in that regard. I want to see the same kind of character grounding for Thor in Ragnarok that the Russos delivered for Rogers in Winter Soldier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"