Can Men be Trusted? With your Woman.

Do you plot how to murder, rape, or molest those close to you when they're not around, Heretic?

Amazing...that IS my point.

Your friends and family...this is legally proven...are MOST likely to be the ones who do bad things to you.

This thread has a specific question...do you trust your male friends with your girlfriend...and the answer to that is...if you trust beyond any shadow of a doubt that your friends would never rape another human being then you are being foolish.

I love my friends...and I trust them with things...but when it comes to serious issues, my way of living life is to say...dont go to step one, because step 2 is a crime.

You touch my phone...no crime...you use the numbers in it...my life is ruined. Dont go to step one so i dont have to sweat about whether step two will ever happen.

For small stuff...who cares??? We filmed a video yesterday for a song, and i asked my sister to come videotape the videotaping...for out takes and such. She promised she would...and then of course did not show at all...she screwed me. But wait! I didnt trust her, so I brought along one myself and ta da, I got the video I wanted. Now...that is a small example that YES my family did betray my trust...every single person in thiss thread has had their friends and family betray their trust in small ways.

Those of you who are laughing and claiming that your friends and loved one will never...and have never...screwed you over are living in a fantasy land.

Lets say a girl lets her guy hang with her sister. her sister sleeps with him. Next boyfriend...same thing happens...next one same thing...next one same thing. Now...the NEXT boyfriend may not sleep with her sister...but would she really be wrong to say "you cant be alone with my sister"? Of course not.

I know guys...it sucks to think that your trust might be misplaced...which is why so many of you are saying that though youive been screwed over before, you know for a fact that your current friends and loved ones never would. Its comforting....and silly.

Yea but don't you think that's because you are with them more of the time than you are with strangers?

Do you plot how to murder, rape, or molest those close to you when they're not around, Heretic?
Of course he does. He has hidden cameras everywhere. He watches them, waiting, plotting to rape them, and their mothers and then murder their pets. All in front of them. He has to though. He has to rape them, before they rape and molest him.

Of course he does. He has hidden cameras everywhere. He watches them, waiting, plotting to rape them, and their mothers and then murder their pets. All in front of them. He has to though. He has to rape them, before they rape and molest him.

The best form of defense is offense right? :hehe:

So Heretic, you truly believe if your girlfriend hung out with one of your male friends one night, your friend would rape your girlfriend? If you think that, why is that guy your friend?!?! Friends don't rape their friend's girlfriend.

The best form of defense is offense right? :hehe:
Well it is legally proven his friends will, at one point, try to rape or murder him or his dumb girlfriend. So he might as well start stockpilling and planning now. If he rapes them before they rape him then they'll be so depressed from being raped they won't have they energy or drive to even attempt to rape or murder Heretic. They'll just walk around all depressed, forever and ever, but they'll still be friends with Heretic, even though he stabbed them in the back -- because, hey, what are friends for? Betrayal, that's what.

So Heretic, you truly believe if your girlfriend hung out with one of your male friends one night, your friend would rape your girlfriend? If you think that, why is that guy your friend?!?! Friends don't rape their friend's girlfriend.
Yeah, they only have drunken sex.

All of this talk about rape makes me hungry....for rape.

All of this talk about rape makes me hungry....for rape.
Man's Best Friend...
GhostOne-HandbananaSig.jpg

Look...I do trust my friends...but this is just stupid.

In this country there have been millions of cases of date rape or a friend raping another friend. in EVERY case people are shocked to hear that the person has been arrested and they say "'we never thought he could do something like that". Sadly, it happens almost every day.

So...do I trust my friends?? Yeah.
Do I know for a FACT that my friends would never do such a terrible thing?
No...and neither do you. everyone in this thread laughing about how they know for a fact that their friends would never hirt them...well...I guarantee that at some point in time a friend HAS hurt them...so their continued blindness is just stupid.

Heretic makes some points though, it is often those who you trust that end up screwing you over the most 'if you let them'

saying that, there is some benefit of the doubt you should give them but not everyone should have the same benefit of the doubt

i have some friends i trust with money that i could never leave with my girlfriend. I have some friends who will always back me up in a fight but i can never rely on to be on time for stuff. I have friends i can rely on to give me a lift to places but will always chew me up in public to make themselves feel better about themselves.

heretic's point is about putting people on leashes but not everyone necessarily on the same leash.

The funny thing is i think Jag and Heretic are actually saying the same thing (one man's long probation period is another man's leash) but it's been lost in semantics.

Everyone needs to be cautious about who they let into their inner circle but sometimes you let your guard drop once they are in, you should be even more cautious when they are in there.

People on a whole are ultimately weak but don't all share the same weakness. Some it's food, other its money, some it's their friend's hot chick. You just how to know how to work around it so it doesn't affect your 'friendship'. if you have a friend whose weakness doesn't interfere with your relationship, you are luckier than many.

Well it is legally proven his friends will, at one point, try to rape or murder him or his dumb girlfriend. So he might as well start stockpilling and planning now. If he rapes them before they rape him then they'll be so depressed from being raped they won't have they energy or drive to even attempt to rape or murder Heretic. They'll just walk around all depressed, forever and ever, but they'll still be friends with Heretic, even though he stabbed them in the back -- because, hey, what are friends for? Betrayal, that's what.

Not all friends betray...but all friends who betray were trusted.

Im assuming by your statements that at no point in time has a friend ever betrayed you. Eiether that, or you have since gained the super power to tell who will and who wont.

Im assuming by your statements that at no point in time has a friend ever betrayed you. Eiether that, or you have since gained the super power to tell who will and who wont.
My common sense is tingling :spidey:

Heretic makes some points though, it is often those who you trust that end up screwing you over the most 'if you let them'

saying that, there is some benefit of the doubt you should give them but not everyone should have the same benefit of the doubt

i have some friends i trust with money that i could never leave with my girlfriend. I have some friends who will always back me up in a fight but i can never rely on to be on time for stuff. I have friends i can rely on to give me a lift to places but will always chew me up in public to make themselves feel better about themselves.

heretic's point is about putting people on leashes but not everyone necessarily on the same leash.

The funny thing is i think Jag and Heretic are actually saying the same thing (one man's long probation period is another man's leash) but it's been lost in semantics.

Everyone needs to be cautious about who they let into their inner circle but sometimes you let your guard drop once they are in, you should be even more cautious when they are in there.

People on a whole are ultimately weak but don't all share the same weakness. Some it's food, other its money, some it's their friend's hot chick. You just how to know how to work around it so it doesn't affect your 'friendship'. if you have a friend whose weakness doesn't interfere with your relationship, you are luckier than many.

Youre just paranoid! The people in this thread have the power to know who will betray and who wont. They will never, ever be betrayed by their friends because they are THAT GOOD at picking them.

Either that, or they agree with me and cant admit it due to e-cool

There are a couple of things that he and I have said that are similar, though he's been too intent on proving to "everyone" how they are wrong and he is right to recognize those, but the fundamental, philosophical differences between he and I on this topic are rather wide.

jag

Even if your friends "screw you" by using your phone, being late, not showing up,etc...are you really going to throw a *****-fit about how that person betrayed your trust and that friendship is now over? It takes a lot to forgive, but is it really necessary to hold grudges for such minor things?

Anything that goes wrong in Heretic's life gets put in this big 'Screwed Over' file in his head and is used to make paranoid generalizations about the world.

Walking down the road of life kicking rocks and mumbling about getting screwed over, haha. Way to live.

to me the trust subject seems like people are bending the fine line of what is right and wrong and comparing it to needs and wants...

and its blurring into what can be thought of as for oneself.

this topic can get or has already gotten really thick. that's why i like to bring up questions like this.

even if you stop questioning what could be the most illogical conclusion leaves most in the dark to what may come or has already arrived.

like Jesus

:hehe:

Youre just paranoid! The people in this thread have the power to know who will betray and who wont. They will never, ever be betrayed by their friends because they are THAT GOOD at picking them.

Still trying to frame the argument as all black and white/either-or, eh? And still accusing people of claiming that they have extraordinary powers of perception where people are concerned that prevent them from ever getting betrayed by someone they trust, eh? And still trying the ploy of trying to get people to agree with you by accusing them of just trying to be "e-cool", which would presumably just be something perceived as being lame that you hope people would claim they're not doing and prove it by rushing to agree with you? Very amusing. Carry on.

jag

You need to define betrayed though, is betrayed rape, murder or molestation? Or is it not showing up on time to pick me up for a party or borrowing my cell phone? You keep using extreme criminal examples as acts of betrayal, that's why everyone's disagreeing with you.

you know heretic, sometimes with certain friends, you can be 'THAT GOOD' with specific criteria

maybe not all criteria but 99% (apart from their own weaknesses).

even if you do screw up that 1%, it isn't then your fault for being overtrustworthy, it's the other person's so there's no point going through life like a stone.

I can't blame myself if my girlfriend and my best friend end up together. You can't shut yourself off from pain because life has its way of finding ya and sticking it to ya, no matter how cautious you are.

Even if your friends "screw you" by using your phone, being late, not showing up,etc...are you really going to throw a *****-fit about how that person betrayed your trust and that friendship is now over? It takes a lot to forgive, but is it really necessary to hold grudges for such minor things?

MINOR?????

My sister no-showed a video taping that a company is spending a million dollars on. What she was there to do was to go on a DVD release that would be in every store in the country. If I did not have a backup plan...knowing that people cant be trusted...then we would have lost vaulable footage that could never be regained. That is hardly minor.

as far as my phone goes...I have friends who have BEGGED me to give them certain rock stars phone numbers. I of course refused. However, if they take my phone, pull the numbers and use them, they could cost me my entire career (theoretically). that is not a small thing. Do not touch my phone.

I can forgive and carry on...but the point is...do you want to hang with someone with a history of betraying you or letting you down?

Anything that goes wrong in Heretic's life gets put in this big 'Screwed Over' file in his head and is used to make paranoid generalizations about the world.

Walking down the road of life kicking rocks and mumbling about getting screwed over, haha. Way to live.

Things go wrong every day...but its not getting screwed over.

I have been accused of two things on this page
1. using too extreme of examples as to what deterimines being screwed over
2. Considering EVERYTHINg to mean getting screwed over.

It cant be both.

So, to answer your question...it IS getting screwed over when someone ha a responsibility and fails to live up to it. If you are scheduled to leave Burger Hut at 5 and the next shift doesnt show...you just got screwed over.

Any idiot could figure that out...well...most idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"