Can someone help me!!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Chrisbarnes182, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Joined:
    Jul 22, 2012
    Hi Guy's me and my GF are going to soon be decorating her 6 year old sons bedroom.

Now we was going to give him a Spidey theme bedroom although he is now gone a bid mad on Thor.

I was wondering if any of you great artist could draw up a cool picture that maybe includes the Avengers and Spider-man.

If you could add Ant-man into it as well that would be a bonus.

The main goal is I want something cool and individual for him that we can ultimately blow up onto Canvas.

I hope someone can help.

I would do it myself but I'm pants at drawing and choosing a random pic of net just isn't original.

I hope to hear back from some of you soon.

Thanks again.

2. grafffik Registered

You could ujse the avengers vs hulk pic I made just don't alter it if you wish

http://s516.photobucket.com/albums/u322/grafffik/RandomArt/?action=view&current=avengers.jpg

click ZOOM then full size to get the full pic - I also have individual shots of some of the characters

3. Joined:
    Jul 22, 2012
    That IS a cool pic.

The only thing is the kid is only 6 and only really knows the Avengers/Spidey etc from the films.
    Having them all v The Hulk will just confuse him

4. grafffik Registered

Go up in the same gallery it has the individual pics of them minus the hulk on Photobucket or click "random art"

Also some spiderman and other random pics I made

#4 grafffik, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  5. KyMedicineman Registered

I would suggest decopauging a dresser or cabinet with old comic books. I did a dresser about 4-5 years ago and it turned out really cool

6. Joined:
    Dec 8, 2009
    Yeah, the look on Captain America's face is priceless.

7. Joined:
    Jul 22, 2012
    Thanks for the help guys

8. grafffik Registered

I found the cap made ose crroked and ees not curved enough - however I id take a long time on it - I'm still ne t makig acers like this - I never had an formal training on doing so - nor on any of this
    I could dosome more smetme -or even re-do thoseI usually keep templates but Marvel Zombies would prob be next