Can you see this? The Invisible Woman thread.

i like abbie cornish she's beautiful and can play a strong female character,can do action,great actress and i loved her motherly quality to rocket in sucker punch
34t6e0z.jpg

Abbie+Cornish+Disconnect+Premiere+2012+Toronto+qDyEzZklxgAl.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmm...I'll have to take a look at some of her work....I don't know her.

:o I love January on Mad Men! People saw her act out a god awful script in the x-men film and suddenly they went on a witch hunt for her.

rent 'Taboo.' she is a really wooden actress. i, initially, thought that the criticism was sour grapes. she works perfectly on Mad Men because she is, genuinely, someone you'd root for Don Draper to cheat on. anyways, i double dog dare you to watch 'Taboo' to its completion.

alice eve is hot and all but i'd rather not have another sex symbol i love choices like mcadams,banks,and kerri russel is a great new suggestion they bring that strong female maturity

but on some level, you must know that it would be impractical to give you what you want? if anything, i bet they go with the opposite; high school to college freshman age. and i bet that they do the same thing for Reed, Ben, and Johnny; if only to distinguish it from what came before.

I think I might have posted it before somewhere, but Elizabeth Banks would be a fantasic choice imho. Like a great choice. She's a great actress and beatiful. I can just picture it perfectly. Dave Franco as her little bro aka Johnny Storm. Not sure who for Mr. Fantasic or Thing really though.

I think I might have posted it before somewhere, but Elizabeth Banks would be a fantasic choice imho. Like a great choice. She's a great actress and beatiful. I can just picture it perfectly. Dave Franco as her little bro aka Johnny Storm. Not sure who for Mr. Fantasic or Thing really though.

She has been talked about since the 2004 movie....she was the #1 pick for many. I agree I think she would be a great choice....

been thinking and Claire Danes would be a great choice and she would bring legitimacy to this reboot and a big name
2h3u5vd.jpg

Last edited:
No, in my opinion Claire Danes doesn't have the extremely beautiful with a girl next door look that Sue should have...if they are going to go a little older and a big name, I would rather of Charlize Theron or Elizabeth Banks.

If they are going to go with an unknown, then the list is a little longer for me.

sue should be an older woman imo sue met Reed when she was only 17 when he was going to college

Last edited:
Keri Russell

Abbie Cornish, Elizabeth Banks and Claire Danes would be great choices as well.

Alison is a pretty good actress and she is literally PERFECT looking (by my standards, at least) so I'd be down with her playing Sue. Just dye her hair blond or slap a wig on her and we're good to go.

Never heard of her. But, she looks alright.

She a pretty great actress, has the right face AND eye color. :eek:

And she's 24. :eek: :up:

Lord knows, she'd pull off the blonde hair better than Alba did. :o

Woah, didn't know Brian Williams was her dad. :wow:

So she's 24? Hmmm...since in the comics Reed is a bit older than Sue, I wonder who could portray him? Someone that is 30-33.

Lord knows, she'd pull off the blonde hair better than Alba did. :o

Alba's hair was fine in the first film...bad place her mom is a blonde, its not like she couldn't pull it off......BUT HOLY CRAP, that second movie, and that "Dollar Store" wig? shhheeeeessshhh....

Jessica Alba was about 23 when she did the first FF and about 25 for the second.

Isn't Allison Williams about 25 or 26, so at least she's not any younger than the previous Sue was - but I was hoping for someone a little more mature perhaps.

She looks good for the role, hope she dies the hair - like Jessica did the first time around - but I think Allison will have an better chance of pulling off the blonde look than Alba did.

Of course, her only credits are for T.V. - I hope this is not the direction all the casting will go...

Allison Williams (Girls) is apparently on the shortlist to play Sue Storm in the Fantastic Four reboot.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/girls-star-allison-williams-sets-first-feature-starring-role/

Keep in mind casting is in the "very early talking stages", so someone else might get cast.

These always crack me up....

The 3 on the short list for the 2005 movie were Elizabeth Banks, Rachel McAdams, and Julia Stiles.

Jessica Alba is a name that comes out of nowhere, and she doesn't even have to do a read....boom, she has the part, and holy cow the craziness began on these boards...lmao.

So, I would put very little into these short lists....

I have seen a couple of episodes of "Girls", she's a "so-so" actress....but I'm not one to judge a performance, until I've seen the performance. So if she gets the part, more power to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"